Shiloh? Gone. The Temple? Gone. Christendom? …….?

Posted by appolus on March 7, 2015

Jer 7:12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
Jer 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

It seems obvious from the Scriptures that what God builds He can also tear down and replace. In fact, when God does a new thing, then the old must die. Shiloh was corrupt and had displaced God by their system. God was gone but they still continued to function in their religious activities. It was replaced. The Temple system, that place where the Shekinah glory of God came down so heavily that the priests could not stand, was eventually corrupted. The presence of God was gone yet they still continued to function in their religious activities. Not one stone left unturned. It was replaced. A system, devoid of God, God tears down and replaces. In all of those systems there would be some good men and woman to be found and their hearts were for the glory of God. Not all men bow their knees to Baal. They would be ready for the new wine of God. Wherever the presence of God was, that was where they wanted to be. They were not idolators of a system , they were worshipers and followers of the living God. Any system which displaces God from His rightful place and begins to corrupt the people, God replaces. When the New Covenant was ushered in, the old had to die. When a new man is born in Christ, the old has to die. Christendom is corrupt, it has displaced God by its system. If you do not believe that God can tear down a system and replace it then you have missed that in His word. Shall you pray for Christendom? Shall you mourn its passing? Saints that belong to the Body will not mourn the passing of a system that has displaced God. They will simply follow His presence as they always have. We must simply allow the dead to bury their dead, when the blind lead the blind then the final destination is the ditch. Followers of the living God will follow the life of God and leave the cemetery behind.

11 Responses to “Shiloh? Gone. The Temple? Gone. Christendom? …….?”

1. suez62 said

Brother Frank, I have a question. I mean no disrespect brother. I had heard that the word Shekinah is not what we have been taught. I used to use that word also, but since hearing a teaching about it, I don’t anymore. Here is something to ponder…SHEKINAH
    GENDER: Feminine
    USAGE: Various
    Meaning & History
    From the Hebrew word שׁכִינה (shekhinah) which means “God’s manifested glory” or “God’s presence”. This word does not appear in the Bible, but ::later:: Jewish scholars used it to refer to the dwelling place of God, especially the Temple in Jerusalem. Since it is from the feminine gender,,,are we to think God has a feminine side?? I wouldn’t think so. I also heard it ties in with the Hindu god shiva, (destroyer). Of coarse please check into this. I would like to be corrected if it isn’t true. I do know if it isn’t in the bible, but came later, it could of been from” jewish” people into the Kabbalah, which is all witchcraft. So, if that is true, then we have been VERY miss-lead in the pentecostal churches! Please let me know if you find out anything. Yours in Christ, sue

Hi Sue, no disrespect taken at all 🙂 The teaching you have heard typically comes from New-agers who really have no business co-opting feminine gender words in order to fulfill an agenda. Every Hebrew noun has a 50–50 chance of either being masculine or feminine. The context is what gives it meaning. When God’s glory comes down and dwells ( greek word for tabernacle) with His people, manifest presence, then I believe it to be a perfectly acceptable word to describe the presence of God. If someone said that a man was gay 40 years ago, we would assume he was happy, now the context of that word has a different meaning. If the Hebrew word for sun is masculine and the word for moon is feminine it does not denote gender but order, one is the lesser light. When the Talmud says………..”Whenever ten are gathered for prayer, there the Shechinah rests” Talmud Sanhedrin 39a and “when three sit as judges, the Shechinah is with them.” Talmud Berachot 6a” There is simply no suggestion of femininity here, but rather the presence of God dwelling. We are not called to be in bondage to what people will make of words and how they may twist them for their own purposes. I am not opposed to using the phrase ” Gods manifest presence.” I have experienced Gods manifest presence and it is literally ” glorious.” God bless you Sue………………..bro Frank.

• usafbeth said

Hi, Frank! Have you been reading my blog? This truly speaks to me. I don’t weep for the loss of religion and its traditions that quench the Spirit, but I weep for those lost in a system that bleeds the life from them and replaces it with dead rituals. By the way, I love the way that you explained “Shekinah”, but I have one little thing to add (If that’s okay.) Sue asked if we are to think God has a feminine side – and the answer is, in fact, yes. That’s not to say that there’s a “Queen of Heaven” or a goddess in the Godhead, (which is a lie from the pit of hell) but God has to have a feminine side because we are made in His image. If He DIDN’T have a feminine side, we would all be men. Wisdom is a woman and she comes from God. One of the names of God is “The many breasted One” He DID say He created us in His image, male and female He created them, so you (as a man) got one set of His traits and I (as a woman) got another. That’s why marriage is so important and why it requires one of each; in order to fully display who He is, it takes both. Does that make sense? Feel free to disagree, but I believe this to be correct. Thanks!

Hi Beth, I did think about including the Genesis Scripture in my reply but I did not want to get off track too much and make the post about the Word Shekinah. I would take issue with the ” many breasted one,” as I think this is very much a stretch from ” wise Jewish sages.” He is certainly El Shaddia , the all sufficient one, the mighty God, God omnipotent and we have multiple references to that throughout Scripture, so again we have context. The Hebrew language is complex and there is lots of room for mischief in my opinion. Anyway, Genesis 1:27 is not in isolation. We do know that God made the man first, the male, and then the female was created from the male. Every other creature was created in their pairs, but not man, and this has significance and if one was discussing that subject, and we are not 🙂 that would have to be discussed 🙂 The angels do not have the sexes, they do not multiply themselves, yet God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply. This is significant and again perhaps cause enough for us to be male and female and the angels not. One is immortality wrapped in mortal flesh, the other is not. According to Jesus we are mistaken if we think in terms of male and female in the earthly sense after we die. To peer into the mysteries of God in His creation is way above my pay-grade. So where were we, oh that right, the system that God is going to sweep away 🙂 ……………bro Frank

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
          (Gal 3:27-29)

• suez62 said

Amen Bro. Frank. There is nothing feminine about God Almighty! He created the female to be a helpmate for the man, and to re-furbish the earth. I don’t read anywhere where there are female angels either. Hi, Beth,,,I believe that teaching also comes from the New Agers. They sure have came into the churches, to deceive and spread their lies and false teachings. We must always be on guard to check out all things, according to the word of God. Thanks also Frank, for your comments on my posting. I just don’t want to believe anything wrong. I respect your opinion, it sure enough may be true, but am still going to keep checking on that it..;) Love in Christ, Sue

• suez62 said

Bro. Frank, I found this explaining Torah, verses Talmud. I found it interesting. You can take it or spit it out…LOL I’m, not trying to stir up anything, I’m just trying to learn the truth. Please know that. Thanks, Sue ” On one hand, the Talmud is a great document for study of the Jewish history. On the other hand, the Talmud has become a man created idol of sorts for much of the Jewish nation. (Ps 115:4 & Ez14:3 & 4)
            1) The concept that “Moses received the Torah via a written text alongside an oral version or commentary.” was a premise created by the Pharisees. There is no verse within the Torah let alone the entire Tanakh that supports that premise.

2) The original Mishnah (commentaries on the Torah also called “The traditions of the Elders”) was lost with the destruction of 2nd Temple in 70 ce. The basis for the current Talmud was a Rabbi putting things back together from memory and other commentaries of the original Mishnah. Then the Gemara (more commentaries on the second Mishnah commentaries) was added to create the Talmud of today. And all of this was done after multiple generations had past from the 2nd Temples destruction.

My opinion:
            Judaism has spent too much time studying the Talmud and not enough time studying the Torah for them selves. Not that debate and even documentation of those debates about an original document (the Torah) are not good for review. But why would anyone want to revere and follow the commentaries of a document rather than the document it self? The Talmud has created more traditions of man and enslaved the Jewish nation more (Their minds and hearts) than was the case of their lives in Egypt their physical bodies).

Why to you think the The Prophets so excoriated the Hebrew nation for leaving what was to be their First Love, Yahweh ? It wasn’t because they did follow the Talmud.

What is the problem that the 10 lost tribes have ? It is not that they are not following the Talmud.

How did Yahweh show Himself to Israel ? Through His Torah. Not the Talmud. Again historically the Talmud is a great document, but it is a work of mens hands and thus enslaves those who idolize it.

Suggested reading:
            Salmon ben Yeruham (10th century), book “Sefer Milhamot YHWH”

“The Talmud (of BABELonyian decent) is what the Lord Jesus was referring to when he stated in Revelation 3:9
            Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This statement: “Under Jewish beliefs, Moses received the Torah via a written text alongside an oral version or commentary. This oral section is now what the Jews call the Talmud” is incorrect.

The Jewish people did not have the Talmud until after the Babylonian captivity (587-518 BC). It came out of this captivity. This is why it is called the Babylonian Talmud. This is well documented in history.

The Jewish people know this. Ancient Jews did not practice this type of Judaism (1800-588 BC) This is why Orthodox Jews don’t use it.”

Read more: Difference Between Talmud and Torah | Difference Between | Talmud vs Torah http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/religion-miscellaneous/difference-between-talmud-and-torah/#ixzz3To7744vV

2. jacqui said

The Glory has departed the temple ……. I felt to re-post a prophecy I wrote many years ago with great angst this morning …….. Felt to leave you the link if you don’t mind …

3. Penny said

I have recently read a description of a 2012 vision by a brother that seems to me to have exactly the same message :