Love Eternally

Posted by appolus on December 29, 2011

The eternal love of God is without limit. Oh the beauty of such a love for such a one as me. Have you tasted of this love? Have you closed your eyes and reached out and grasped a piece of eternity? Have you experienced something of the vastness of God? He wants to be known. He wants us to know the breadth and the length and the depth of His love. To know that which passes knowledge cannot be learned, its a revelation, an illumination by the Spirit of God. That we, so small and so frail and so insignificant, can be filled by something so vast that it renders the word vast obsolete. Its other-worldly words we need. This is the riches of His glory. Come all ye men, paupers and kings, all paupers and know the riches of His glory. He has called you to this.

Oh love without ending
As vast as the sea
Oh mercy divine
Forever it will be

Oh infinite grace
It has no end
Eternal redemption
The heavens you’ll rend

And all these flow down
From a mountain so high
That it reaches the heavens
And bursts through the sky

When I survey
The heavens above
I’m awed by the vastness
I’m awed by your love

One day i’ll stand
On eternities shore
How vast is your love?
I’ll guess no more

Only then I’ll know
How vast is the sea
Only then I’ll know
Love eternally

6 Responses to “Love Eternally”

1. W.E. Smith said

Yes my dear brother – He is Love! Everything He does in us and for us and on behalf of us flows out of His very being, which is love. And yet we are so unlovely aren’t we? In fact, as He peels away layers before our very eyes, as His Spirit cuts deep, we see increasingly how unworthy of this love we are. To love those unworthy of such love – this is the love of God. To send Your Son as a Christ into the world to save it in love – now that is love! Oh how I have failed in love my brother – loving some not enough and others too much – but His love is so pure, so perfect, so gracious, so sweet. To be loved in this way is to be changed forever. Oh how He loves us, He loves us, Oh how He loves us! And I am the least, the worst, a naked pauper standing at the back of the line for His gracious love. Oh what I have done in this life; oh how I have hurt so many and offended the very One who formed me in the womb! Yet He weeps over me, and prays for me, and intercedes on my behalf – and before all of this He bled for me – oh for a love that bleeds my brother, that is poured out, that runs down deep! Only one who has been so loved can love in kind. To know Him is to know what Love really is, how it lives and moves, how it suffers so long. Thank you my Lord, and thank you my brother!

Yes brother, the key to an overcoming life is to be guarded by His love burning in us…………brother Frank

3. Mark and Pam Proper said

Praise the Lord dear brother Frank!Thank you!LOVE ETERNALLY!Yes!

4. Paul said

Scottish Warrors for Christ… I love it, go for it. Shake Scotland for Jesus
    (Paul)

Hey brother Paul, welcome. I am currently living in Kansas:) I left Scotland about 20 years ago at the age of 26. I have been back many times since then. I got radically saved( is there any other way?) at the age of 27. I have returned to Scotland many times, including a year in 1996 where the Lord had asked me to return to share the Gospel. I was in Wales as well as Scotland a couple of years ago for a revival conference…………brother Frank

• Paul said

Well in that case shake Kansas for Jesus!… you are God’s wake up specialist, serious my brother I’ll pray God use you incredibly in 2012..Blessings