It is slipping away.

Posted by appolus on October 1, 2016

I just wanted to share what I sensed in my spirit today. ” It is slipping away.” Now you may ask what ” it ,” is.Truth is, I could not give you an answer. All I know is that the feeling was profound enough to bring a tear to my eyes. If you have read anything I have written for the last several years you will know that most of my writings came in the form of some kind of warning. The coming storm was a constant theme. The remnant was another. Now, truly for the first time, I sense that ” it,” is slipping away and that the saints are at the threshold of facing the greatest challenge any generation of saints worldwide have ever faced.

So many local storms in the past, some extremely intense. Never in the annals of Christendom has their been a world wide storm. Let me give you an example of the outer-bands of this storm. Just last week, a friend that I have known for years, many years, who has stayed in my house, accused me of being a racist. The reason? I told him that gay marriage was a sin in the eyes of God. There was time he would have agreed with me. Now why the accusation of being a racist? Well here is the logic. If I am against gay marriage, then I must be against bi-racial marriage. Dont ask me to explain that logic, I cannot , I can only assign it to the signs of the times. The love of many are waxing cold and they have been seduced by lying spirits. If you take a stand for the truth it is going to cost you.

I have written critical things of Hillary Clinton and that has gotten me into trouble. The very first piece I wrote last march, before Trump was even nominated was ” Trump-have we unleased a monster?” Interesting is it not, when you follow the truth you will be lambasted by both sides. Yet, be that as it may, I will continue to follow the truth and speak it as led no matter what the cost. What is not going to happen is that I will not be intimidated by people on either side of this issue. I do not have a side in this issue, I seek to speak truth to power and let the chips fall where they may. There is an old Hymn ” If none go with me, still I will follow.” This will be the challenge to the saints in this new age that has broken over us. The age where the word police and the thought police try to stifle freedom. Genuine saints will never be silenced for the Truth burns in them greater than any fire that the enemy can conjure up.

When the three Hebrew children were faced by the mightiest man in all the earth and refused his proclamations they are dragged in front of him and in front of the fire that was to consume them. These “powerless,” children confront this might man and they tell him that even if God does not deliver them from this fire they will never bow down to the gods of this world. And in the heart of this man a fury erupted and he made the fire seven times hotter. When God’s children today confront the gods of this world there will be a fury that breaks out against them such as has never been seen before. Yet here is what I know, in the very midst of that fury, in the hottest part of that fire, in the midst of the greatest storm ever known, Christ walks with His children and so it ever shall be.

15 Responses to “It is slipping away.”

1. Larry said

“Where He leads me, I will follow; where He leads me, I will follow; where He leads me, I will follow; I’ll go with Him, with Him, all the way!!!” Thank you! A very favourite verse for your post is Isaiah 59:14-16: “Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands afar off; For truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. So truth fails, And he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. Then YHWH saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor; Therefore, His own arm brought salvation for Him; And His own righteousness, it sustained Him.” And another favourite verse on the subject of your post is II Thessalonians 2:9-12: “The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders. And with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they shall believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

2. Prayergate said

That’s the Word of the hour, Brother! 😐

3. Rebecca said

You do not stand alone … there is a remnant. Your writings offer encouragement and warn us to stay prepared. In 2009 as President Obama was ascending up the podium stairs after his inauguration the Holy Spirit said, “Habakkuk” and “You can not serve two masters.” There is a temporary and often extremely painful cost to telling the truth but the consequence of not warning is something i do not want to consider. I think about Phillip being sent to preach salvation to one lone eunuch … I just wanted you to know our LORD has used you to encourage me in my own walk with Him. There is a people who have considered the cost … pondered the serious question “Is there any cost or price that I would not pay for Christ ?” What if that price is family or a job or friends or even our very lives … is there a price or is gaining Christ non negotiable?! This is a hard question but it is part of being prepared for the darkness that is already hovering. Thank you for sharing.

I agree Rebecca, there is a people, a remnant people and it thrills me to know that the saints are out there everywhere. Thank you also for the encouragement………………………bro Frank

4. selah said

Keep standing brother, there are too few doing it today..

5. KMH said

Truth is devastating to lies. Truth leaves lies (the father of lies) powerless. Lies are exposed – naked and in the spirit realm there is nothing worse to the enemy than to be stripped of the foundation the lie was built upon. That is why the fire was made 7 times hotter. That is why when I went to my pastor 3 years ago to ask him privately why certain financial things were happening in the church I was glared at with a HOW DARE YOU! – never to be spoken to again by him – despite my prior “standing” in the “church.”
    Yes, Brother Frank, TRUTH confronts hypocrisy and requires a response. The response can either be a kind explanation, a repentant heart, or a brand new sin! (like your friend’s response to you or my pastor’s response to me).
    Brothers and Sisters, satan can only take our flesh and the things of this world. He cannot have our inner spirit man – what Jesus is authoring and perfecting. If we are dead to the things of this world – it will only be a flesh wound. Guard your heart for it is the well spring of life! Do not let the sun go down on your anger. Love your enemy, pray for those who persecute you. If we are filled with Jesus – when the enemy pokes us – Jesus will gush out. That is my prayer for myself and all of you, Brothers and Sisters. After my 3 year lose of all my church “family” that I love so dearly – I confess, that being filled with Jesus has not always been my response. But, I am learning to run to Jesus. I am learning He is my all in all. He is sufficient. And I must receive His grace freely and freely give it (Note: I am not saying to join the hypocrisy). Honestly, I am still learning how and what to say whenever I am approached by someone from my old “family.”

I just returned from a visit to Rome and took great interest in the place where they say Paul was imprisoned. I went down to the cold, damp, dark cave where Paul may have penned the books he wrote in the final years of his life. There he may have written:
    2 Timothy 4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

“Preach the Word”
    4 I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with [a]great patience and instruction. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; 8 in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Personal Concerns
    9 Make every effort to come to me soon; 10 for Demas, having loved this present [b]world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica; Crescens has gone to [c]Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Pick up Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for service. 12 But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus. 13 When you come bring the cloak which I left at Troas with Carpus, and the books, especially the parchments. 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds. 15 Be on guard against him yourself, for he vigorously opposed our [d]teaching.

16 At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. 17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might [e]be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will [f]bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to [g]Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

19 Greet Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus. 20 Erastus remained at Corinth, but Trophimus I left sick at Miletus. 21 Make every effort to come before winter. Eubulus greets you, also Pudens and Linus and Claudia and all the brethren.

22 The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.

Great Scriptures KMH. What a tremendous position to be in when we can encourage others in our chains. Those who have been refined in the fire are a tremendous resource to the Body of Christ. If we can praise the Lord in the depths of the dungeon, if we can have a mountain-top experience in the depths of the valley, then there is no power that can destroy us fro we are covered by His impenatrable light. My wife and I were in Rome a few years ago and I was very moved when I went to the Coloseum. To think I was standing where so many of our brothers and sisters had lost their lives so courageously, so horrifically, it was a blessing to me as I closed my eyes and knew that I was connected to these, my brothers and sisters by the Spirit that spans all of eternity. One day, when the age is over, we all, together, will enter into the glory………………………….bro Frank

6. KMH said

One more thing… There is a gathering next weekend in Florida led by Brother Augusto Perez. It is free and I can attest to really feeling the presence of God there last year when I attended one of his gatherings. Sadly, because of my recent trip to Italy, I cannot go to Florida this weekend. But if any of you are local, perhaps you can drive over and attend. Here is the info:

Thank you Brother Frank – for allowing the Remnant to gather and feast here.

7. Sally Richardson said

Dear Brother,
    You mention the coming storm; you and the other brethren may therefore like to see these videos from a conference I attended over the August Bank Holiday weekend, the title of which was “The Coming Storm” (!)
    See:

I can see you’ve drawn some similar parallels!
    In Him,
    Sally R

8. aclericuzio8@gmail.com said

Here a vision from a dear Brother in Christ from Brazil;

I would like to share a vision that a dear brother in Christ had about a great judgment from God regarding His church.
    You can find it in Portuguese in YOUTUBE called “Juizo vem a terra antes do arrebatamento! By Natan Rocha.
    I tried to translate in full, closest as possible of the original in Portuguese.

Here is what he wrote:

I would like to tell with details how everything started. Bear with me as it is a long vision. Four months ago, in the Evening, as I was practicing worship songs, I was singing a song that talks about the return of our Lord Jesus, and while I was practicing it, I started talking with the Lord and I was crying because the song was a very moving song, very anointed to tell the truth, because this is what every true Christian who loves the Lord is looking forward to see, then I was taking in a deep mystery and the Lord started saying things that are about to happen. Then all the place was filled with His presence. It was so great that I felt my bones burning by the fire of the Holy Spirit. I thought I would not stand before such a great presence (glory).
    Before I continue it, I would like to encourage you to ask the Lord to confirm everything I am saying to you.
    Jesus said to me: “Prepare oh Israel, I am coming, but before, I will clean my house, I will clean my church and those who are not being rightness and are fooling around, will be cast out, every weed will be cut off and thrown into the fire. I will clean my house, and everyone will know that I am not letting myself be taunted. Woe, woe! Look the great woe that comes upon the land. Because I will touch the land and it will be shaken. Whole cities will disappear. A great earthquake ever seen, will happen in the world because I will touch the ground and it will be all shaken. The earth will be shaken to the point the mountains will be moved from their place. Time of darkness and great pain, anguish and gnashing of teeth is coming soon.
    Look son, the ball of fire that is coming, because it will come. I, myself am sending it and very soon it will arrive. Take a note and write it, that midnight it will come. It will be seen in the sky but men will say it is a great star, but it is not! It is a meteor. It is my sword that is coming. Take a note and write it. At two in the morning it will hit the Atlantic Ocean. The impact will be so great that the earth will stop, and will rise up a large Tsunami ever seen. Take a note and write it, at six AM it will reach the coast of Brazil and in all the costs of the Atlantic ocean. The coast of Brazil will be swept and nothing will be left in its place. In Brazil, three major cities will be hardest hit: Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro e Fortaleza. Tell my people to stand firm in my presence, because they will be saved. Tell my people to cry out for mercy because the blood will reach their ankles and many will stumble over death bodies, because will be thousands of thousands. Take a note and write it, just in Brazil will be millions of deaths. Many will be saved by the clamor of my people. When the time comes, I will keep those who are mine as I did in Egypt when I hurt the firstborn.
    Many will wake up in the middle of the night warned by dreams others will be transferred to a safe place. Others will be warned by angels as I did with my servant Job. Others will die because they will not endure the tribulations and won’t survive, and others I will gather them before everything happen. But I will refine them as I refine the silver and test them as I test the gold. Then my church will be Holy. Great wonders and signs she will do. A great last harvest will happen. I do this for the sake of my people. For those who are sleeping and for my faithful sheep who have been deceived by wolves. It will have churches that the earth will swallow up with all the members. Many pastors will die for they have preached a false gospel and made my house a trade house, I Myself will cut off the false prophets, false apostles and all who are fooling around with me. I am God and all the earth will see I am not a God of joke. If I do not do this, only a small flock will enter in my Kingdom. Water, food, those who can, stock it. It will be short of food and water, but I will feed many as I did with Ellaija in the desert. And after that I will come to take my church.
    This is what the Lord Spoke to me.
    God has confirmed everything that He told me. He has shown not only to me, but to many of His servants. What a great Judgment is coming to the earth before the coming of the Lord. This judgment is the worst part of the beginning of sorrows, and few weeks ago, He showed me in vision the meteor coming as a confirmation.
    I saw it beloved. It is coming in high speed. Soon it will arrive.
    God is angry and as He purified the temple, He will purify His church.
    May God Bless you all.