All the Kings horses

Posted by appolus on September 12, 2012

I wrote this song/poem a few weeks ago. My inspiration was my sister who gave her life to Jesus six weeks ago at the age of 49. She had been ravaged by drugs and alcohol over 12 years. I thought back to a vision that I had many years ago about my own life. In the vision there was a clay jar and it was thrown to the ground and it shattered. IN the vision I could see there was still some fairly large pieces left so these pieces were picked up and thrown down. This was done three times in all until there was only ” ten thousand,” small pieces. Humanly speaking this could not be put back together again. Then in the vision I saw an older man, I could not really see His face but he had spectacles at the end of His nose and he was taking each tiny fragment, and with skills that only He had, He was putting the pieces back together again. As soon as I wrote it I put it on Facebook and less than five minutes later a sister in Christ saw it in Scotland and contacted me and asked me if she could put music to this and make a song out of it, she told me that she already had the melody that the Lord had laid on her heart. So, if you read this and listen to the song, please know that no matter how broken you are, there is a God in heaven that loves you, so much so that He sent His beloved Son to die for you. You can be put back together again, there is hope for you, your hope lies in the Lord Jesus.

10 Responses to “All the Kings horses”

1. W.E. Smith said

My oh my my dear brother, how these words found me this morning. Such melancholy but yet such hope, such impenetrable hope in the love and longing of our dear Master. Yes, He is near to our broken hearts, because in truth every broken heart laid down before Him is His own heart. He lost, He was betrayed, He gave and yet was rejected, He emptied Himself yet they would not receive of His fullness. My brother, I know a little of where these words have come, and this is perhaps the most wonderful piece of music I have heard in a long time, because it touches you deep, it offers hope in this cold, heartless world. I couldn’t stop weeping as I listened, for I know your heart my brother, and I know it well, for it is my own, it is the Lords – we are one as we live and breathe in Him. The tears we shed were shed before, for they ran down His scarred and mutilated face. He does put us back together again, yet not in our own image, not as an improved or better Frank or Wayne, but in the image of Himself. The pieces become one in His fullness. We are lost in Him forever, as it should be, for only He pleases our Beloved Father.

Well done my friend, and thank you so much.

Dear brother, yes, indeed He is in every tear that we shed, for He is our very heart. I am warmed in my spirit to know that you were touched. My prayer is that it will touch thousands all over the world and that they would turn to where their help comes from, and for those who have been made whole, it will remind them of their brokeness and what the Lord has done for us. God bless you bro…………………brother Frank

2. Mark and Pam Proper said

Greetings brother Frank from Belize!Glad to receive your poem song!Thank you!That is team work!What a blessing to hear how it all came about!We rejoice that your sister got saved!Praise the Lord! We have been missionaries here in this country since August.It is so awesome to be serving in such a manner!So far,the Lord has given us a children’s ministry in this village.When we first arrived here the children would come at all hours of the day and night.We realize this good opportunity to reach out.We started a bible study with a family in a different village and the Lord has opened up times of prayer with those we meet along the way.As we take steps of faith the Lord gives the increase!Ohhhh,to be more like our Lord!He is so good to us!Glory to his holy name!Keep shining for the Lord brother!God bless you!sister Pam

Ah, sister Pam. So good to hear from you. I have no doubt that the whole Island of Belize is being blessed by you and Mark’s presence there. Praise the Lord for the work He is doing there. And listen sister, there is no finer work than the love He has put in your heart. These children will see an expression of Jesus, a manifestation of the Lord because of the great love that He has filled your heart with. Praise the Lord…………….bro Frank

3. Allan Halton said

Truly a beautiful song, Frank. It broke me up.

HI brother Alan, I believe everything about this song was anointed by the Holy Spirit. The Lord gave me the words and He also gave Mary the melody………………..bro Frank

4. […] 13, 2012 at 4:06 pm (Songs) All the Kings horses. Share this:EmailStumbleUponPrintFacebookTwitterRedditDiggLinkedInLike this:LikeBe the first to […]

5. lisa said

This is so encouraging. So appreciate your ministry.

6. Paul said

Great song that ministered to me. I posted this on my blog just after its release. http://paulregent.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekly-video-broken-pieces-by-mary-greig.html

May God continue to anoint psalmists and singers in these troubling days.