Why the “Tea Party,” is un-Christian-Andrew Strom

Posted by appolus on July 13, 2012

I write this as a conservative evangelical Christian. I am anti-abortion
and hold all the usual ‘conservative’ views. But I have come to believe
that the Tea Party is one of the most misguided and misleading
movements in America – especially since it claims to be so “Christian”.

I saw a piece written by pro-Tea Party activist recently who quoted
statistics saying that the majority of Tea Party members are
evangelical Christians. He coined the term, “Teavangelicals”. He
says they are going to have a new Awakening and “Take Back
America”. I don’t know what kind of “Awakening” he is talking
about, but it is very different from the true spiritual Awakenings of
the past. America certainly needs a Revival. But not the kind that
these guys are pushing. I believe it is a counterfeit of the real thing.
And if we fall for the counterfeit, then the true can be utterly lost.

So what exactly is the problem with the “Teavangelicals”? Below
is a very basic list of things that, in my view, make this movement
truly un-Christlike and unchristian:-

(1) -An Unhealthy Mixing of Christianity with Nationalism-.
When you “wrap the cross in the flag” so-to-speak, you instantly
distort the entire message and essence of Christianity. You are
taking two totally different “kingdoms” and mixing them together.
Jesus said: “My kingdom is not of this world.” So in mixing
Christianity with Nationalism, you are totally distorting what His
kingdom truly stands for. Thus you get “Patriotic” actions such
as saluting the flag or the Pledge of Allegiance being seen as
“Christian” things to do. Marching off to war becomes a “Christian”
activity. The two “kingdoms” are being completely confused. There
is a great deal of this happening in the church in America right
now – and the Tea Party is really pushing it. -Utterly distorting
what real Christianity is all about.

(2) -Being Basically the Biggest Supporters of WAR in America-.
(This is closely related to # 1). One US commentator seriously
stated that without the support of the American Christians the war
would be over much quicker – because they are the staunchest
and strongest supporters of War in the whole country. Now, can
you imagine Jesus being like this? Can you imagine Him telling
his disciples, “I want you to support military invasions and the
shooting, killing and destroying of thousands of people”? -Because
that is what WAR is. Does it sound “Christian” to you? Can we
find anywhere in the New Testament where true Christians had
this attitude? NO! They wouldn’t have dreamed of being the biggest
supporters of War in their generation! Just think what a terrible
testimony this is today – to all the unbelievers who are watching.
How un-Christlike. No wonder they call us “War-mongers”.

(3) -Siding with the Rich and Against the Poor-. This is the exact
opposite of Jesus – as we see again and again in the gospels and
the entire New Testament. Pay close attention to the following
words of Christ- “Woe to you that are rich, for you have received
your comfort” (Lk 6:24), “How hard it is for a rich man to enter the
kingdom of heaven” (Mt 19:23) and “You cannot serve God and
Money.” (Mt 6:24). Jesus also said: “Blessed be you poor, for
yours is the kingdom of heaven” (Lk 6:20) and “I have come to
preach good news to the poor” (Lk 4:18).

Can you imagine Jesus coming across like today’s “Tea Party”
Christians – where they seem utterly against the cause of the poor,
and totally for the Rich and the ‘Big Money’ interests? Perhaps we
have forgotten that Big Business exists largely for MAMMON and
GREED. Can anybody tell me anything “Christian” about that?

(4) -HEALTH CARE – Denying it to the Needy-. (-Related to # 3).
I am not talking about “ObamaCare” here. I have no comment on
ObamaCare one way or the other. What I am talking about is a
general attitude amongst Christians. I cannot tell you the number
of emails that I’ve gotten from believers who want to deny poor
uninsured Americans any decent Health Care. (I guess because
they are lower-class and can’t afford it).

Do you know that millions and millions of Americans are being
denied basic Health coverage that is totally taken for granted in
other countries? And that it is the CHRISTIANS who want to deny
it to them? And do you know that there are multitudes of Americans
who wind up bankrupt or losing their home simply because they
can’t pay their medical bills? Does that sound like a “Christian”
ideal to you? Does it sound like something that believers should
be fighting for? -Fighting on the side of Big Business against the
“little people” who can’t afford to pay? What kind of “Christianity” is that?

(5) -Pushing the Idea that “Political” Answers can Solve America’s
Problems-. To me, this is the worst deception of all – the idea that
America’s problems can mainly be solved with “Political” activism,
or a change of government, or a new President. The USA’s problems
are almost entirely SPIRITUAL. It is because she has lost her way
SPIRITUALLY that is causing all the other problems. And to get
the Christians all caught up in a “Political” movement is a total
distraction. A PRAYER movement – Yes! A “Political” movement –
NO! It will not solve the problems in any real way at all. In fact, it
is like a “counterfeit” Awakening – to push the Christians into
Political activism instead of focusing on the SPIRITUAL. It is like
a false savior – a “pseudo” solution. The problems in America are
Spiritual – and they need Spiritual answers. Not this “counterfeit”
that gets everybody caught up in Political fights.

In summary, I want to say that I believe that many of the attitudes
and behaviours of the “Tea Party” evangelicals in America are
totally un-Christlike and unchristian. They come across as ugly,
mean-spirited and anger-filled. It is awful to see real believers
caught up in anything so unlike Jesus.

11 Responses to “Why the “Tea Party,” is un-Christian-Andrew Strom”

1. W.E. Smith said

Bro. Frank. I am learning that there is a sensitive “nerve” among American adherents of Christ, and this is it – carnal devotion to country. This piece not only touches that nerve it pokes and prods it. I dare say many will stop coming to your site after more of these.

I shared this recently and will share it here, as it echos what this brother is saying –

*******************************************************

He builds up nations, and he destroys them. He expands nations, and he abandons them. (Job 12:23)

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed,

to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of

to subdue nations before him

and to strip kings of their armor,

to open doors before him

so that gates will not be shut:

I will go before you

and will level the mountains;

I will break down gates of bronze

and cut through bars of iron.

I will give you the treasures of darkness,

riches stored in secret places,

so that you may know that I am the Lord,

the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

For the sake of Jacob my servant,

of Israel my chosen,

I summon you by name

and bestow on you a title of honor,

though you do not acknowledge me.(Isa 45)

Dear saints, it seems very apparent that something is happening in America, that many serious and concurrent calamities are befalling this nation that has been so immeasurably blessed since its inception. By any measure the USA has been used by our Lord for many purposes including that of judgment – initially to Great Britain (my own country of birth), then to the fascist dictator states in the Great Wars of the past century.

That America rose so high so fast is most certainly a work of God. Just as He used Cyrus and Persia, and many other nations throughout history, He has used the USA. Just as with Great Britain, He “expanded” America for His purposes alone, not by virtue of any righteousness or worthiness, but for his great purposes among the nations, and especially towards His chosen people (first Israel and now His called out ones).

To be in an instrument in the hand of the Almighty is a very definite thing, but it is a temporary thing. He expands but then He abandons, once His purposes are fulfilled, and usually once the pride of the chosen nation has reached its zenith. He does not use these nations for their own sake, but for the sake of His own chosen people (For the sake of Jacob my servant).

Yet we must be clear that these nations He uses throughout history are not, I repeat, not His chosen people. Now I am sure you all know these things very well, but the USA’s status in the mind of God is nothing different from the many nations in history He has used, expanded, then set aside. Any talk of a “Christian nation” is not appropriate and it is dangerous, for it clouds the Lord’s purposes among the nations at the end of this age.

Clearly, the USA, so blessed for so long, is in a state of utter collapse on every level. Perhaps the greatest evidence that the Lord is setting her aside, is the total lack of any principled or capable leadership in this country. It is so very much now a case of the blind and self-interested leading the blind and self-interested. The pit awaits.

But what is perhaps worse than all of this is the very real fact that so many twice-born Americans live under the delusion that this nation is somehow, in some way, a “Christian” nation. Now (as any one who has read the NT knows) there is no absolutely such thing as that, as we are called from out of the nations, gentiles to become a new people, so any talk of a “christian nation” leads only to confusion and a dangerous nationalism that prevents us from seeking first His Kingdom, the Kingdom of our Lord and Christ!

The Lord set aside ancient Persia and Assyria, Greece and the Romans (and He did so swiftly and violently), and He is actively, before our very eyes, setting this nation called the USA aside. As troubling as this is for those of us who live here, we must be clear where our loyalties lie, and we must pray the Lord will reveal His larger purposes among the nations to us, so that we are not so readily confused or led astray by the whore church that sleeps among the power centers of the world to serve her worldly purposes (and those of the deceiver).

Now another interesting principle in the Word is that once the Lord sets aside a nation, it is not long before the devil slithers in to assume his lordship (to use that nation and its resources for his purposes in other words, just as God did previously). As unthinkable as it may seem to some of you, it is very likely that the (mystery) “Babylon” we read of in the end times may very well be represented all or in part by what is currently the American Empire. On many levels, economic and military, there are few if any other nations that can so readily fulfill the characteristics of end-time Babylon as we ready about her. This is a fact that seems unlikely to change by any developments on the world scene in the near future.

Dear saints – As so many things intensify, as the urge to participate in the political activities of the nations increases, I pray you will follow the Lord in all things, and recognize what is actually transpiring here on this earth before our very eyes. Everything is mixed and corrupted. The leaven has done its work. The mustard tree (false church) has grown to an abnormal height, and now is a home to devils (birds).

Be blessed and may the Lord give us all eyes to see in this dread hour.

Your brother on this narrow path.

Note: America was forged in rebellion (the number 13 is the number of rebellion) and now her rebellion is almost complete. the very foundation of her establishment are not christian but humanism (the principles of “demos” leading to democracy) and most of all leading men at the beginning were active Free Masons, who followed the ancient mysteries. This is well known to students of history. There is nothing exceptional whatsoever about America, and this pride will be her very undoing. There is much talk of freedom, but there is only one freedom to be found and that is as a bondservant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Is the God of Creation displeased with America; has she turned a dark corner from which there is no returning; are the current “blessings” mere smoke and mirrors, derived part from the Living God? Indeed I think they are.

Hey brother Wayne, excellent post brother to which I say a hearyt amen. As you probably know or guessed, I dont write or publish articles to encourage people to come to the site 🙂 Most of the subject matter you and I are involved in is not exaclty topics that will win friends and influence people. To convey the truth as we feel the Lord leading is the most important thing to each of us I have no doubt. I love you brother and I love your uncompromising attitude towards the things of God………….. bro Frank

2. W.E. Smith said

Dear Bro Frank / Saints – We are to have no other gods but the Lord; we are neither to create or serve any idols with our hearts or our hands; we are to profess that “Jesus is Lord” and that there is no other. To come to Him, to remain with Him as the original 12 did, to follow Him, this is an exclusive privilege and blessing, all wrought by grace. Yet, He is filled with holy jealousy for for His bride to be – He will not allow anyone or anything else to compromise the oneness He desires with her. Yet we play so fast and so loose with such things, like we can add Him to our lives, serve Him in the manner we determine to be best or appropriate. We say we love Him, we sing about this with such loud emotion, but we seem not to fear Him, the One John saw risen up and He fell down as though dead at His feet in utter ruin.

Dear Saints – He is the King and He is the Judge!

He is judging you and I at this very moment, for judgment begins with the house of God. It must be this way for we will judge the world with Him one day soon.

Read the letters to the churches – This is the King speaking, the Judge of all things, the One with eyes of fire that sees deep into everything. Why do we think we can pretend when He is the truth that pierces and penetrates all pretense, all sentiment, all reality?

In relative terms, America is nothing! Great Britain is nothing! Everything not wrought in the Lord is nothing! Read to the end and you will see how everything comes against Him then, with very few exceptions. We must decide now whose side we are on, where our devotion will lie, whether we want Egypt or the promised land, Pharaoh or the Lord and Christ?

Do we have ears to hear Him in this hour? Are we truly His sheep that knows His voice amidst all the lies and confusion around us?

Once He stands it is too late, once it all begins, all of the unimaginable things revealed in the Revelation – we must be ready now saints, we must lift ourselves up on that alter now, and lay ourselves before Him. We must let all things go from our hearts that are not from Him.

Oh Lord – help us, turn us, keep us, speak to us Oh Mighty King!

Amen brother Wayne, our alleginece must be found in Him and Him alone. It is very important how we derive our identity. If all of our identity is in Jesus, then we are dwelling in a safe unmoveable place. Whatever portion of ourselves is not identified with Jesus, then this is a weakness in us. We must decrease so that He may increase. We have to step back in order that He may step forward. In order to truly be a witness in this earth, then the world must see, when it looks at us, an expression of Jesus. We cannot be merely a sub-culture, we must be a counter culture. There is a reason why we are sojourners, ambassadors. Sojourners are people who are merely passing through. Ambassadors dwell in a foreign land and represent their king or leader. We as ambassadors for Christ and His Kingdom, live in a foriegn land, no matter where we were born. Its not the nature of our physical birth that gives us our identity, its the nature of our Spiritual birth that gives us our identity. Our time on this earth will pass soon enough for even the youngest reader of this comment. Soon we shall leave this place and go to where we truly belong, the land , the Kingdom of our Spiritual birth. In my flesh I have a love for Scotland and the people of Sotland because I was born and raised there. But the moment I came to Jesus, it ceased to be my homeland. My love remains for them, but I have no patriotic feelings for the entity that is Scotland. I do have strong feelings towards the brothers and sisters that I have met from all over the world. This love, this bond has been something beautiful to discover. This kindred Spirit, this one-ness of heart has truly been remarkable to me. Our one-ness, despite our diverse backgrounds is a supernatural thing. My identity comes from the fact that I am a priest in a royal priesthood. And when I meet a fellow priest we can talk about our love for our king and the kingdom to come, I believe this is how it should be, no matter what color, what ethnicity, what social economic background we come from. When we see this, we see the victory of the Church over the world………………bro Frank

3. W.E. Smith said

Amen my brother , your words reminded me of Galatians – “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.” Our identity, as you say, is Christ. “All one in Christ”. The one New Man, The New Adam. Spirit is thicker than blood, as they say, and He is taking out of the gentiles (nations) a people for Himself.

4. Reblogged this on hisimagenme and commented:
    I would add only a few thoughts here.
    First Yeshua (Jesus) NEVER entered the political windfall of humanity…NEVER! The pharisee’s tried to trap Him into it…the people inquired…but He only answered thusly: “Trust in God, My Father is in control.” In other words don’t believe the illusion that ANYTHING has more power over you than Him. He paid His taxes without complaining how they were being used…because He trusted the Father for all His needs.
    Second, and this is the much bolder point. The whole concept of “Insurance” is not related to “responsibility” or integrity in Gods Kingdom. As if to say that a person who has it not is irresponsible in life or to God. Insurance places trust 1st and foremost in money and man…not God. Before the concept…people got sick and died…had disasters destroy their homes and had to start over from scratch completely dependant on God to show up as bigger than the losses. MOST of history has been lived this way…and lo, it has done nothing to change the basics. We die, we live- we build, we rebuild- we get sick, we recover or suffer ALL at the will and timing of Adonai.
    An example: Sam and I had a “health insurance plan” for 10 years from 1995-2005. We paid out over $80,000 in that time. We used just over $3000.00 of it. Yes this includes what we co-paid and the actual pay out by Cigna. We will NEVER see that $77,000.00 again. It didn’t go to the poor either…it is GONE. So what?? God knew then and provided…rather abundantly. He knows now and will do no less. We obey God 1st we obey the laws. He provides…not us, not the insurance company, not the government…God alone! ANYTHING short of this source of peace and we fall…hard and heavy. And we “fight” the wrong battle from without when the real battle is within…to bend our wills to TRUSTING in God no matter the economical, political, worldly environment.

My bread is to do the will of my Father…it is up to Him how “healthy” or unwell He asks me to do it. I will trust and obey!

“And we “fight” the wrong battle from without when the real battle is within…to bend our wills to TRUSTING in God no matter the economical, political, worldly environment.”

Amen sister………………bro Frank

5. Tim said

Worldly runs much deeper than being discrete about the clothes we wear. The deeper you go the greater the chance of striking a chord with our brothern, and they will say “you have gone overboard this time” but I say God wants us overboard, he does not want us on any kind of middle ground with the systems of the world (religion included) he wants us totally set apart unto him in every area of our lives. In my dream about the tribulation I saw that efforts like the tea party movement were futal. Brothers and sisters we raelly need to learn spiritual warfare, myself included, God has really been nudging me in this area. To start I think the first thing we should hone in on is abiding in Christ. The measure of power and authority we walk in is equivelant to our obidience,even unto death, even when the world says we are being irresponsible. When Jesus got the word his beloved freind Lazarus was sick unto death, he did nothing. To Mary and Martha this was not right. They knew Jesus could have just spoke the words and Lazarus would have been healed, but he did nothing why? because Jesus never did anything the father did not tell him to do. The father had a plan and a purpose, and that was to show the world Jesus had power over death hell and the grave, and Jesus knew and understood that plan and he was obedient to it, regadless of what man thought.

Spiritual warfare is vitaly important in these last days and it must be done humbly in obedience to the holy spirit. I hope the Lord leads in some posts on this subject in the future because I myself am hungry to learn all I can about it. I thank God for all you guys here on Scottish warriors for Christ. Here in my neck of the woods I am truly a voice in the wilderness. Just to know there are others out there who are of the same mind and being able to read the posts and comments has got me through some very challenging times. God bless and keep obeying God.

“Here in my neck of the woods I am truly a voice in the wilderness. Just to know there are others out there who are of the same mind and being able to read the posts and comments has got me through some very challenging times. God bless and keep obeying God.”

God bless you brother Tim, there are many in the wilderness, but the time is coming when you will be in the wilderness no more, I believe that brother, I believe will give visability to His Remnant people in that day so that they may gather together and all the more so as they see that day approaching……………bro Frank

PS I have a friend, a good brother in Christ who is in the process of putting together some king of networking for God’s Remnant people. Watch this space bro, as soon as it is put together I will publish here. I would urge all the brothers and sisters out there, alone, in the wilderness, still in a church but still very alone, to reach out when the time comes to other brothers and sisters who have now bowed the knee.

6. W.E. Smith said

Bro. Tim – you are right of course. Amen. When I think personally and spiritually about “spiritual warfare” (so-called) I try not to be lifted into men’s ideas about this ( a demon under every bush type of thing), but to the larger picture of who we are in Christ, and what He is doing in relation to this world. We are to beat the world by overcoming it. We begin by first seeing it for what it is (an entire spiritual system in enmity against the Father and His Son). We, like the Hebrews are then to come out totally, to become dead to it (the Red Sea pictures death, baptism is all about the death of something and the birth (ascension) into something new). If you are swimming in a pool you cant really see or appreciate the pool. You have to first come out, stand up and then see it. Many believers do not see what the world is and represents because they are immersed in it; they are still part of it – politically, economically, culturally, religiously, carnally. The first step away from the world is the first set towards the Kingdom of God. All this requires tremendous, god-given, grace-wrought faith my brother, as you know. For this is all a spiritual thing (not about not touching or tasting etc.), for we are to be in the world, but not spiritually part of it. This is why intimacy with the world (idolatry) in the Word is couched in pointedly sexual terms – fornication, adultery, harlotry the great whore, etc. Israel “played the harlot” when she had prohibited relationships with the nations around her and their gods.

“ALL THE WORLD LIES UNDER THE POWER OF THE EVIL ONE” – this is what the dragon won from Adam when the first man failed. This is his prize and he protects it viciously and jealously. Now the Lord Jesus won this back, as we know, but before He can manifest His dominion, He must bring be made complete (a woman must be taken out of His side and given back to Him, a woman worth of Him – His very bride). This is what is happening now through the called out ones, through the remnant who will love Him beyond anything. Once she is dressed and ready – the Father will present her to His Beloved Son, and then the kingdom of God proper will be manifest. He will storm this planet and take back what is rightfully His, what He earned by His faithfulness. So this is the warfare that we are a part of, and this context is everything, for He has already won, and what is playing out is the painful, costly process of Him bringing forth a people for Himself. Israel failed as a nation, as the Lord knew they would. The ecclesia from the nations has failed in whole also. Yet there are those all down through history who have counted the cost, they have seen the glory, they have chosen Him and His narrow path. Many are called but few are chosen.

The penultimate passages for me is found in 1 John 5 –

Overcoming the World

1Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. 4For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Testimony Concerning the Son of God

6This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. 9If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater, for this is the testimony of God that he has borne concerning his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has borne concerning his Son. 11And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

That You May Know

13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. 14And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

16If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask, and Goda will give him life—to those who commit sins that do not lead to death. There is sin that leads to death; I do not say that one should pray for that. 17All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.

18We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.

19We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

20And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 21Little children, keep yourselves from idols.

***************************************************

Bro Tim – “keep yourselves from idols”. A strange way to end a letter I dare say. But this affirms what you mentioned, that “worldliness runs much deeper” than superficial things.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (I John 2)

Now this man has nothing to fear form the demons, devils and the dragon that control this world behind the curtain. All they have for this man, is water off a duck’s back. Notice how none of this seemed to even touch the Lord as He walked on this earth. He shrugged it all off – riches, pleasure, power, prestige, glory. He, as you said, lived only to please His Father, to fulfill all that had been given to Him to do by His Father. This is victory my brother. This is true spiritual warfare, and the war for this man is already won, for –

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me (John 14:30)

NO CLAIM ON ME!

NO CLAIM ON ME!

Oh precious ones, dear saints, that we would be such a people in this hour – that the dragon would have no claim, no ground in us, no way into our hearts, nothing to draw us away from our Father in Heaven and His love!

Bro Frank – methinks there is a poem or song in this somewhere – No claim on me! “You can huff and puff and lie and steal everything I have – but you have no claim on me! For I have seen the King!”

Bro Tim – the most pernicious and dangerous idols are those hidden in our tents (hearts). We cannot go on with the Lord to victory as overcomers, until these are removed. This is an often violent thing, not a religious thing at all – we must follow the Lord naked and empty-handed. WE must come to where David came –

Whom have I in heaven but you?

And earth has nothing I desire besides you. (Psalm 73)

What can the dragon offer this man I wonder, the one who has only the Lord. Paul said let us be content with food and raiment, but saints, the food is the Lord and the clothing, the covering is also the Lord (His righteousness) – this is spiritual language here, at least as a secondary application.

Dear saints – I exhort all of you in this dark hour, when all that is in and of this world is being intensified and concentrated, to settle it once and for all. Pray the prayer that will ruin your life in this world – “Whatever it takes Lord” – Pray the prayer with your heart. Go into the cave and don’t come out until this is dealt with. The pure oil (fruit) only runs once the flesh of the olive has been crushed and shattered and mutilated. He is the Anointed One – and we are his bride if we choose this way, if we choose Him as our Way and Truth and Life!

Only then will the dragon have nothing on us, no claim, nothing to offer us, to tempt us.

Choose dear ones, but choose wisely. Stop straddling two worlds, two kingdoms, tow opinions. This path is all nothing. If any man says otherwise he is a liar and false – show him your back and go on with the Lord.

Dear brother Wayne writes…………

“The pure oil (fruit) only runs once the flesh of the olive has been crushed and shattered and mutilated. He is the Anointed One – and we are his bride if we choose this way, if we choose Him as our Way and Truth and Life!”

Isn’t interesting that the five virgins who were ready had oil. The oil that was used in ancient lamps was indeed olive oil. There indeed needs to be a crushing to produce the oil that produces light. No crushing, no oil for the lamp and no light. Once the great darkness comes upon us quickly, there will be no time for crushing, the crushing must come before the great crisis of the age. The crushing comes in ” smaller crisis,” which produces oil in us that we may withstand the great crisis when it comes…………………bro Frank