The coming earthquake in America

Posted by appolus on April 12, 2011

There seems no doubt that judgement on a grand scale is coming to America and the West. God is shaking all the world right now, and there is no reason to believe that He will leave countries like America and Britain untouched. Consider, if you will, David Wilkerson’s prophecy from 1974. I consider brother David to be one of the few, true, Prophets, although I am sure that he himself would deny being one, as would men like Tozer and Ravenhill. Yet, their very denial of being prophets, only adds to the fact that they were. You can quite easily dismiss almost all of todays self-proclaimed prophets. The time is short for America and Britain. These great bastions of power and wealth will undoubtedly be judged by the Living God, and very soon.

JAPAN & the COMING USA EARTHQUAKES
-by David Wilkerson. (1974).

The United States is going to experience in the not-too-distant
future the most tragic earthquakes in its history. One day soon
this nation will be reeling under the impact of the biggest news
story of modern times. It will be coverage of the biggest most
disastrous earthquake in history.

It will cause widespread panic and fear, Without a doubt, it will
become one of the most completely reported earthquakes ever.
Television networks will suspend all programming and carry all
day coverage.

Another earthquake , possibly in Japan may precede the one that
I see coming here. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind
about this forthcoming massive earthquake in our continent.

I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in
California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is
least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area
that not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the
Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.

38 Responses to “The coming earthquake in America”

1. Um, you do realize that California and Japan lie on the same fault line, right? In fact, it is the most active fault line in the world and is aptly name ‘The Ring of Fire’. Predicting earthquakes to occur on a very active fault line is only impressive to those who are looking forward to these tragedies.

Hi Oscar, I think if you read the short excerpt by David Wilkerson, he no where mentions California, in fact he specifcally states that it would be somewhere unexpected, somewhere not active. Perhaps you need to have another look at what he actually said? ………………Frank

2. peddiebill said

Let see if I understand correctly. Your God wants to visit untold misery on people, many of whom have nothing to do with the reason for judgement, to teach some other people many of whom are probably no longer with us,a jolly good lesson by shaking the living daylights out of them, drowning a good number with Tsunamis, wrecking their families, their homes and everything they value. As in Christchurch many Churches need to be flattened too – after all you are talking your God’s reprisals!. If He can make enough people suffer, everyone will have to admit they really need to love Him ….or else!?!?
    What kind of God do you follow? If I hit you with a club and said I would continue to hit you until you admitted you loved me – would you really fall down and worship me – or send for the men in white coats? If that really is what I need to believe to be a fundamentalist – then I will settle for liberal Christianity any day.

Hi , i worship the God of the Bible. This is the God that already once judged the whole earth in the flood. This is the God that gave us all free will, including yourself. You are not required to believe anything my friend, you have your opinion and I respect that. I did not seek you out to tell you that you are wrong in some angry remarks. As for being a fundamentalist, perhaps if your definition of fundamentalist is believing the God of the Bible, who not only saves but also judges, then yes I would be. The true and living God is slow to anger and is long-suffering.
      “What kind of God do you follow? ” The one that sent His only Son to die for you and me. When we look to Calvary we see perfect justice and mercy. The greatness of mercy, and the severity of justice. In the waning days of this world, men will rage against Calvary.

3. fifi said

When people view God as angry without cause it is because they do not realize that everything they are and have is only but a borrowed gift. When you woke up this morning, your heart was beating because God caused it to beat, you were breathing, thinking, moving, you had things to eat, and clothes to wear, sunshine and rain to bring food from the earth and juice from the vine. If we truly believe God is the maker and sustainer of everything we have, that he formed our frame while we were yet in our mother’s womb, then we will fall down to our knees in worship and adoration with thanksgiving.

This is only commonsense. Which of us would think that aunt marie had no cause to be offended when she waited and waited to receive a note of recognition for the Christmas slippers she sent this year, which no one needed any way. Yet when God who created the world from nothing for his glory requires recongnition and is offended when he receives none, we call that unfair.

Amen Fifi, the world is guilty as charged. Now, praise the Lord, despite that, God so loved this world He gave His all, He gave His only Son that whosoever would believe and accept would have everlasting life…………brother Frank

• I’m sorry, while I usually don’t start debates on little rhetorical comments like this, I feel compelled to do so here.

How lonely is God that He created humans only to worship Him? Were the angels not enough? Should I strive to emulate this narcissism?

4. Rachel said

God laid it out to us from the beginning .. chose life (God) or death(self). The judgment to come is of our own making. Jeremiah 2:17 “Have you not brought this on yourself, In that you have forsaken the LORD your God When He led you in the way?”. We are going to live out the choice we’ve made.

Thanks for sharing this. I’m feeling very much in my spirit the end drawing upon us. It’s a time like no other to draw near to God while He may be found.

Rachel

HI Rachel, yes sister, now is certainly the time to draw close. He is standing at the door knocking. It is time to open up the doors and the gates of our hearts and let the King of Glory come in and take His rightful place at the center of our hearts. When that was penned in Psalm 24, it is reckoned that it was penned for the procession of the Ark into Solomons temple. And so the question remains, is our hands clean? Is our hearts pure? Only those with clean hands and a pure heart will ascend the Holy Hill. Then when we open the gates and the doors of our hearts, as the gates and the doors of the temple was opened to recieve His presence, then the Shekinah glory of the Lord can fall. Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Jesus tells us in the book of Revelation that He stands at the door and knocks. Let us throw open the doors of our hearts and invite Jesus into the very center of our hearts, the very seat of our affections. When He takes that place, then we experience the presence of the Living God in all His glory, this is, oil in our lamps………brother Frank

• “God laid it out to us from the beginning .. chose life (God) or death(self).”

Well, this really isn’t a choice, is it? This is equivalent to a burglar breaking into your home, putting a gun to your head and telling you to give him everything in your home or he would kill you and your spouse. This is not choice, this is extortion. This is, “Choose Me…or else…” What’s worse is that this burglar then demands to praised that he did not kill you. Yes, this is benevolence at its finest!

Oscar, it seems that you are angry at God? Or just angry? Perhaps I am picking you up wrong? If we accept the premise that there is a God, then your logical conclusion is that God should have not created people at all ,or, He should have created them without the ability to choose?………….Frank

• Rachel said

OR Oscar … you can look at it like … I told you not to run into the street and you did anyway and got hit by a car. The judgment is our actions and choices playing out. People don’t want God. They don’t want to abide in His love. So they chose to abide outside of Him, without His protection and without His mercy … though it’s not completely without His protection and mercy but it’s not to the extent of someone who choses to be in unity with Him. Rachel

5. @Appolus

I’m not angry at all. 🙂

@Rachel

I believe you have given a false analogy because it gives a choice. As I said before, we really don’t have a choice, do we? According to you we are born with a sin nature. We are told that we must ask forgiveness from a God, whom, by the way, does not make himself known – a God who chooses to remained enshrouded in mystery, when he knows that, if He only revealed Himself, He would save billions of people from an eternal torment.

“God being thus hidden, any religion that does not say that God is hidden, is not true. And any religion which does not explain why, does not instruct.” -Pascal

So I ask you, why does God choose to remain a mystery, a highly debatable enterprise?

“Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” – 1Timothy 2:4

If, indeed, God does want us to “come unto the knowledge of the truth”, then it would stand to reason that He would do everything He could to make sure that we were saved.

HI Oscar, God did and has revealed Himself. He came and walked amongst us, and died on a cross for us. Could there be any greater revelation of God by God. He has revealed Himself to me and to countless millions down through the ages. I walk with Him, I talk with Him, He talks to me. I come into His presence, before His throne, and it is a glorious thing. I long for the day that these ” moments,” become unadulterated and eternal. Our God is a God who must be sought, we must come to Him, we must draw near to Him. He stands upon the door of your heart Oscar and knocks…………..Frank

• “Could there be any greater revelation of God by God.”

Yes, actually. This is a really easy question. He could have appeared at a time (i.e. now) when we have capabilities to record his miracles, to be able to examine his claims without the distortion of those living in a pre-science time. An omniscient God would know that we cannot rely on texts to believe in supernatural claims, yet He chose to remain in obscurity.

“He has revealed Himself to me and to countless millions down through the ages.”

Sure, but people of all religions claim the same thing. Buddhists claim this “relationship” sans God. So how does making a plea from personal experience help anything? Instead of using pure rhetoric to argue your case, can you please just make a case. The rhetoric is tiring and contrived, especially when it is not substantiated by anything that has a glimmer of being an argument.

• Rachel said

Oscar — God desires to be in a union of love with you for He is love. He showed His forgiveness and love in Christ – giving up of Himself so we could be reunited to Him. When you seek to know God(it is like any other relationship you just don’t know someone – you have to spend time getting to know them)you come to experience His goodness and love. This is what draws you to Him.

I think we’ll find that God is far more merciful. I think we’ll discover that His plan is far bigger to as you say “ensure we are saved”. But He is God and we are not. His plan is perfect and it isn’t going to be what we would come up with. Because He is God and we aren’t, He designed the plan we didn’t.

We have so many expectations of how we think God should be or act … it isn’t us to decide. We are to get to know Him as He is.

Rachel

• I’m sorry, but this kind of blind and baseless faith does not make sense to me. Why? There is no reason for you to think that God is the God that you believe Him to be. As Hitchens said in his last debate, “God could have a sense of humor, sending the “un-saved” to heaven and sending the “saved” to hell.” The fact of the matter is that you don’t know. What is worse is that you proselytize a belief that you can never know for sure. You preach a belief that encourages the stultification of questioning. Faith without reason is being intellectually disingenuous and lazy. Even the Christian apologist William Lane Craig would agree with me. You have to have a reason to believe what you believe. Employing this kind of rhetoric sounds nice, but it is frustrating to everyone who is not satisfied in believing in something by blind faith, Christians included.

• Rachel said

Oscar, Do you believe there is truth? Like physical laws? Gravity? Ok, yes. Well look at your life, how is your belief system working out for you?

I look at my life and as I’ve drawn near to God and walked in His wisdom my life has radically changed. Not by my doing, simply by drawing near to God and seeking unity with Him. Matthew 6:33 God is very real. I tried all that nonsense of the world… didn’t get me anywhere truly but running in circles. Temporary highs full of empty promises. At my wits end, I started to seek God. I wanted to know what was real. In drawing near to God, learning of Him, my life has changed .. there is a sense of true purpose in the work I do, joy in my inner soul, rest physically b/c God provides, balance – don’t have to overwork, health, a good marriage, a constant peace in my spirit, freedom from the past, nurioushing friendships … I think differently. I’m more right-minded and make better decisions … the list goes on. All this started changing when I started to seek God. Not a religion; a union with God.

And God isn’t simply about people worshipping Him – it’s really about love. He is love. We were created to abide in a union of love. Do you desire love at all? Where do you think that desire comes from?

God is very real. You can experience the impact of Him in very real ways in your life.

I believe there is truth. If there is a God and you take time to draw near in truth … and your life changes for it – there is nothing blind about it.

I know you are an “intellectual” and think all this is crap .. it’s part of your image and ego. So don’t tell anyone. Just start seeking on your own in your closet and see what you discover. Why not ask God, if He is real to reveal Himself. Why not try reading the Bible to see about God? You have nothing to lose from what you have now, but if I’m right … everything to gain.

Rachel

• Oscar – You aren’t listening. It sounds like you don’t really want an exchange of ideas – you want to argue. In the Book of Hebrews it is written: In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. Frank and Rachel are giving you good and patient counsel. Why not take an honest look at it? They speak only the truth and in love and kindness. One day every knee is going to bow and every tongue is gong to confess…and that includes you my friend. Just be honest with yourself – and not so angry – when you engage in discussions – and then perhaps people won’t block you. Blessings.

HI Oscar, I have zero desire to have an apologetic debate with you. To me, its nothing more than sophistry. I have no problem with your dis-believe, its your perogative. Perhaps someone else will take up the argument. Faith will never be explained, there are many great apologetic arguments to counter your dis-believe in the supernatural……….Frank

• Unfortunately, there aren’t any apologetic arguments that haven’t been discredited. But if you do not wish to discuss what you believe, then that is your prerogative. I will say, however, that your disdain for apologetics and philosophical inquiry is a bit misplaced. Rather, the rhetoric that you proffer is the pure definition of sophistry. If you are going to insult, at least get your terms correct.

Hi Oscar, I have a whole site here, decicated to the testimony of Jesus. Feel free to read over 200 posts which include my own testimony, my own healing of pulmanory fibrosis, my own deliverence from drugs, a broken life and iron hard heart. Where was the insult Oscar? I told you that you have the right to dis-believe in a supernatural God. You just seem like an angry man to me, I could be wrong. I have spent countless hours with people who are on a genuine search for the truth, you just do not strike me as such a man. If this is frustrating to you, I am not sure why you come back? To debate faith itself is invalid, yet to some it seems plausible, not me Oscar. To debate the supernatural with someone who is not looking for the truth, but looking merely to disprove it would be like debating with a ‘higher critic.” I would not indulge them either. If you choose to believe that there is no God, then, as I said, that is your perogative. If that makes you angry, I can do nothing about that, but you must know that the only thing that could come of our conversations is that you would be soundly saved and bow down to a real, Holy God who loved you enough to die for your many sins. Accept that truth and live Oscar, reject it, and , you will have chosen your eternal destiny………..Frank

• Excellent and honest response. Sadly, this is where I am at with several of my family members. Keep up the good work.

Hey Judy, I think all of us have family members like this. You just have to be who you are and let God do the rest I guess. God bless you Judy……….Frank

Hi Oscar, below is an article written by an old friend of mine, as an athiest you may find it interesting……………..

“The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.” – Psalm 14:1

An atheist, as the wordsmith Noah Webster so aptly defined, is one who disbelieves in and denies the existence of a God, and every now and again a person will find himself in the company of one or more of these kinds of people. Of atheism, here is the outrageous thing: there is not one viable argument which can be given by the atheist to support the disbelief in or denial of the existence of a God. Their position is entirely assumed apart from any reasonable basis. Of course, the atheist will deny such a charge, though it was C.H. Spurgeon who reminded us, “Skepticism is no very great achievement. Nothing is easier than to doubt. A man of moderate ability or learning can doubt more than the wisest men believe. Faith demands knowledge, for it is an intelligent grace, able and anxious to justify itself; but infidelity is not required to give a reason for the doubt that is in it.” (The Clue of the Maze, p. 19) As a Christian, I am writing from the faith in the Judeo-Christian God of the Bible, and I have compiled several of the most common arguments that atheists use to support their atheism in order to show how none of them are viable arguments against the existence of God.

1. Evolution

Probably the most common argument used by atheists in recent years to disprove the existence of God is an appeal to the theory of evolution – somehow they think that if evolution is true it follows that God does not exist, but such an argument is completely worthless. Though I myself ardently reject the theory of evolution, there are numerous Christians and non-Christians who see theistic evolution as an entirely tenable explanation of creation. That is the belief that God designed and had a part to play in the evolutionary process. In fact, I would argue that one would have to believe in theistic evolution if one was to believe in evolution at all. Were the theory of evolution true, the thought that the present state of things should have come about by chance is so utterly impossible and beyond all sensible hope that it is nothing short of miraculous. If evolution were true, either God had an active part to play in it or we must throw rationality to the wind. The fact that there are many theistic evolutionists in this world today (who are the only reasonable evolutionists) reveals that the atheistic argument that evolution disproves God is ridiculous, null and void.

2. The “Problem” of Evil

It is argued that because evil exists, God doesn’t exist. However, the exact opposite is true: Because evil exists, it proves that God exists. Were it true that there was no God, and that everything in the universe had an impersonal, naturalistic beginning, then evil wouldn’t exist at all. Evil is a moral word, and morality has no place in an impersonal, naturalistic universe. Whatever is, is, and whatever is, is not deviant but totally natural. In such a universe murder isn’t wrong, it just hurts. Kidnapping children to use them as sex slaves isn’t wicked; it’s not even twisted. However, to talk like this is nonsense because every human being inherently knows evil exists, and every human experience proves the opposite. Even the atheist knows evil exists because he argues that the existence of evil disproves the existence of God! The existence of evil proves conclusively that we live in a personal universe that was created by a moral God. The “problem” of evil is really the atheist’s problem, not the theist’s.

That both evil and God exist is also not a problem for the Christian, for the Bible explains why God allows evil to exist, and how God has not turned a blind eye to evil but has condemned it conclusively and will judge it eternally. Therefore this poses no problem. But even if someone chose to reject the Biblical testimony concerning the existence of both evil and God, they still have no grounds to deny the existence of a God simply because evil exists. There is another valid option (though not a convincing one), and that is that an evil God exists. Whatever someone might choose, there is no grounds for atheism by an appeal to evil.

3. Hume’s Argument Against Miracles

Another common argument atheists use against the existence of God, and against all things supernatural, is taken from David Hume’s argumentation against miracles, or against anything out of the “ordinary”. Hume argued, basically, that miracles were “a violation of natural law” and anything that might be purported as a violation of natural law (or anything out of the ordinary) needed such an incredible amount of evidence in order to be believed that he essentially ruled out all possibility of believing anything “supernatural”.

But here a few preliminary questions are in order: What is “ordinary”? If indeed God exists, would not God be a part of the ordinary? As even an atheist once told me, “If God exists then anything He does in our world is technically not supernatural but perfectly natural, though we may personally not be accustomed to it.” Also, who said a miracle was a “violation” of natural law? Today it has been generally agreed in the philosophical debate that Hume was wrong in his definition of miracle, which seriously undermines his entire argument (see Hume’s Abject Failure by John Earman, PhD, Princeton). A miracle is not a violation of natural law but is wholly consistent with natural law, once one takes into consideration God. Therefore, in a theistic worldview, there is nothing so unusual about a miracle that would set it apart in a category making it hopeless to prove. The simple testimony of a miracle is just as valid as the simple testimony of anything else.

Suppose a miracle from God really did happen, and suppose it was in fact witnessed by several people (the number is irrelevant). In Hume’s thinking, no one would ever be able to believe the witnesses even though the event actually happened, and thus the world is robbed of exceedingly priceless knowledge. Any epistemology that does not allow for the simple testimony of true events should be re-evaluated as obstructive and insufficient.

Finally, regardless of how untenable Hume’s argument is, it contributes nothing to the disbelief in a God, for it concerns miracles, and Deism is still an option. Therefore it should not be used by atheists to support atheism. Meanwhile, the perpetual tide of miraculous testimony still genuinely attests to the existence of the personal God.

4. God is a Crutch

It is frequently stated by atheists that people only believe in God because God serves them as a crutch; something to help or comfort them because of their weakness or need. Of course, there are several obvious reasons why this argument is totally invalid.

First of all, regardless whether or not God helps and comforts people, the existence of God does not depend upon someone liking or not liking God to be there. We could point out the absurdity of the reverse, that since atheists believe that God does not exist, and draw a certain amount of comfort that, it follows that God must exist. This reasoning is just as ridiculous when applied to the theist. That the existence of God is indeed a comforting reality for believers serves nothing to disprove God, and what shall we say about people who believe in God and yet draw no comfort from it?

The thing is, in order for people to draw comfort from God, they must first believe that there is a God to draw comfort from – there must be some reason why they feel they can call out to a God who will help them. They have faith, and their faith must have a basis, or else there would be no faith. Speaking for Christians, we do not believe in God, as the atheist suggests, because God is a crutch for us. That is no basis. We believe in God because of the uniform testimony of creation, Scripture and human experience. It is because we believe in God (and the Judeo-Christian God at that) that we are able to draw comfort from Him, and not the other way around. Therefore the atheist who argues in this fashion misses the whole point and puts the cart before the horse.

The truth is, believing in God brings with it a certain amount of discomfort. If we believe Biblical revelation, for example, we must believe that God is a consuming fire – a holy and just judge who will punish the ungodly with everlasting destruction. That includes our lost friends, family members and even ourselves before salvation. We must acknowledge that our sinful passions are unacceptable, though we enjoy them so much. We must also face the ridicule and, oftentimes, persecution that comes with believing the message of Christ crucified. In all reality, to become a Christian is not to take up a crutch but to take up a cross. “Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” (Matt. 16:24-25) I should think, rather, that it is the atheist who finds a crutch in disbelieving the existence of God when all the evidence is finally weighed.

5. Religious Crimes

Another argument thrust forth, usually in a last ditch effort by the atheist to make his tottering position seem tolerable, is that because so many crimes have been committed in the name of God it must therefore follow that God does not exist, and that religion is false. But when we speak of crime, we are speaking of immorality, and immorality only exists as far as God exists, and immorality is immoral only because it is a transgression of the law of God. There actually can be no “religious crimes” without the existence of God.

Furthermore, it is not religion, true religion, nor God, that commit these crimes, but so-called “religious” people who themselves violate the very idea of religion by their crimes. We must also consider the immeasurable good that faith in God has caused in the world, as well as the immense evil this world has seen on account of denying God. It is always some form of godlessness that is the source of all sin, whether it be categorized as “religious” or atheistic.

6. If God Had No Beginning, Why Not the Universe?

Sometimes it is argued that if theists can say God has always existed, then atheists can equally say the universe has always existed. Whatever one believes, something has had to always have existed, because everything that currently is could not have come from nothing. The thought alone is staggering to both theist and atheist alike. Christians affirm the Scriptural revelation that God has always existed as God, and that at one definite point God created the universe from nothing. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1) This verse refers to the beginning of the universe, not the beginning of God. It is the beginning of our history, and it is remarkable that such an ancient sentence holds such profound meaning today. But is it true that if Christians can say God has always exists, so atheists can say the universe has always existed?

The answer is no. As much as atheists would like to believe it, the demise of this argument is that the more we learn about the universe, the more we learn that the universe in fact had a beginning. Scientific research has advanced leaps and bounds in the area of physics, astronomy and cosmology in the last 100 years, and as it has the truth of Genesis 1:1 has proven itself to be accurate again and again: that is, that there was in fact a beginning to the universe. Christians believed that the universe had a beginning for thousands of years despite the fact that the dominate belief in the ancient world was that the universe was a constant. Today, however, modern science has completely turned the tables. “[Today], the dominant idea of cosmology is that the universe had a beginning.” (Dr. Adam Frank, University of Rochester) “The scientific evidence is now overwhelming that the universe began with a “Big Bang”… the Big Bang theory is the most widely accepted theory of the creation of the universe.” (Dr. van der Pluijm, University of Michigan) “All the evidence seems to indicate, that the universe has not existed forever, but that it had a beginning… This is probably the most remarkable discovery of modern cosmology.” (Stephen Hawking, University of Cambridge)

Therefore, because modern science is revealing the fact that the universe did in fact have a beginning, this argument cannot be used. It is up to the atheist to first prove that the universe did not have a beginning – a belief contrary to the scientific evidence. Nothing comes from nothing, so if the universe had a beginning, as the ancient Scripture declares, it is one of the greatest proofs for the existence of God.

7. I Don’t Want There to Be a God

Lastly (which is not so much an argument as it is an obstacle), is that I have learned that the source of all atheism springs from the heart, and not the brain. Atheism is not an intellectual position, but a dogmatic faith cloaked in intellectual jargon – else why do atheists argue so feverishly? Why do the emotions rise so? It is because they do not want there to be a God. It is because of what believing in God would mean, and that is something they are not willing to face. “The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works…” (Psalm 14:1) History tells the story of thousands of atheists who have bowed their knees in repentant faith before the Lord God of heaven and earth. Was it because they suddenly gave up their intellect? Most certainly not! Was it not rather because they submitted their wills to the sovereign will of the true and living God? As long as the heart rages against God no amount of reasoning will stop the infinitum flow of irrational arguments proceeding from a fool, but all arguments will cease once the heart is still.

To my dear atheist friends: not wanting God to be there does not change the fact that He is there, and as long as you continue to fight against God you are only hurting yourself and others.

• Um, I hate to have to say it, but you are starting to give me the impression that you have never actually read any critical arguments conjectured against the existence of God. I didn’t read the 7 arguments (I read the headings) you provided simply because I have never used any of those arguments against the existence of God (except, perhaps, arguing against miracles). Moreover, no intelligent atheist I have met would use those arguments. Regardless, I’m growing tired of not-discussing anything for a prolonged period of time.

Wow, the pride you display is unbelievable Oscar. I give you seven arguments from s friend who is willing to write on the sunbject of atheism, you dont even read it and then yawn loudly as sasy you grow tired of not discussing anything. Oscar, I think you exposed yourself as someone who could care less about the subject. As for me not having read any arguments against the existance of God, you are right, I have not for it would be preposterous for me to read nonsense. How non-sensical it would be for me to read that the God that I have met personally, does not exist. Jesus says He came to heal those who acknowledged their need, your pride has precluded you from this Oscar, God help you. One last story I think before I finish this thread( because it is plainly fruitless) White men met a tribe in Papua New Guinea who had never saw white men before. The white men were explaining certain aspects of the outside world and talked about a 747 Jumbo Jet. They described, as best as they could, this giant metal ” bird,” that men had made that carried them over vast distances. The tribesman laughed them to scorn at the preposteous notion of such a machine. You see, it was simply outside of the realm of thier experience, and because of this, they refused to believe. The Scriptures rightly say that it is the ” Fool that says in his heart that there is no God.” …………Frank

10. Hi… Thanks for posting this prophecy.
    Reading through it I realize that in 1974 there were no such things as 24hr news channels; so having a vision of our 24hr reality today is very remarkable. (I think then, news from around the world were flown via tape to tv stations). Today it comes as no surprise that a massive earthquake, especially one in a “first-world country” would generate the disruption of daily tv programming with 24hrs coverage (which is exactly what he said 37 yrs ago). Many think prophecies happen right away. One has only to look at the prophecies of Daniel.

Habakkuk 2:2-3
    Then the Lord made answer: Write down the vision, inscribe it on tablets, ready for a herald to carry it with speed; for there is still a vision for the APPOINTED TIME. At the DESTINED HOUR IT WILL COME IN BREATHLESS HASTE. IT WILL NOT FAIL. IF IT DELAYS, WAIT FOR IT; for when it comes will be no time to linger.

11. Robert Taylor said

Hi Brother Frank….It´s good to get a moment to visit your web site again. I´ve been running with the “pedal to the metal”, and don´t get to visit often, but it is like a breath of fresh air whenever i do. I want to present one question to this man Oscar.
    Oscar, you yourself said that you are open to debate. I would like to ask you a couple questions, and all i ask is that you give me an honest answer to each one. That is all that i ask, an honest answer.The questions …Do you know everything that there is to know? If you give an honest answer to that you will have to say, NO. My reply to you is, thank you for the honest answer Oscar, and sinse you don´t know everything that there is to know, is it possible that God exist somewhere outside the scope of your knowledge? If you give an honest answer to that question Oscar, then you are not an Atheist after all, you are an Agnostic. Keep on searching Oscar, sooner or later you will find what you are so desperately looking for.

12. Donna said

WARNING-WAKE UP!
    Dear brothers & sisters, (March 28, 2011)

In the middle of the night the Holy Spirit woke me up & I saw & heard one explosion after another booming across the land…it looked like the land was covered w/ this dull orange color along w/ the blasts, & whatever they were, they were exploding one after the other for quite some time. My spirit was praying w/ urgency, Wake them up, wake them up, wake them up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake them up, wake them up, over & over & over again for quite some time from my spirit. I thank the Holy Spirit for this warning & pray that as the Holy Spirit moved in my spirit & we were praying in union, that God was moving to wake the sleeping people up before it’s too late. I don’t think I’ve ever felt such an urgency or intensity such as I have been daily experiencing in my spirit as these past few months! Every day seems more urgent than the day before!

May our Lord protect, guide & keep us in all, In Christ Jesus, Donna

• Rachel said

Hi Donna, when I read your post it reminded me of something Harold Camping said. I know many think him crazy… I don’t think that. I don’t know if he is right about everything … anyway have you heard of him or ever heard of any of his teachings? Part of what you said reminded me of something he has stated about the end times.

Rachel

13. Donna said

Hi Rachael,
    Thank you for your email. I have heard of Harold Camping but I have nothing to do w/ him, neither would I ever have any association or interest in him. He is a false teacher for sure! Keep your eyes on our Lord, esp. in these unpredictable days. God bless you richly in Christ, Donna

• Rachel said

Thanks Donna … just wondering. Why do you feel so strongly he is a false teacher? I’m not endorsing him, but people are so strongly against him and I’m not sure why? I haven’t found him to be different than anyone else out there expressing their opinion. And thanks to you as well for being a good watchwoman. 🙂

Rachel

14. Donna said

Hi Rachael,

Re: Harold Camping, other than the fact that he’s falsely predicted dates in the past & now has done it again, I would say that he’s been very adamant against the Baptism of the Holy Spirit & the gifts of God. In Christ, Donna

• Rachel said

Donna – I know he mentioned 1994 … though with some doubt, unlike this time around. I suppose we will soon see in 19 days. I haven’t heard him speak on the Holy Spirit and the gifts of God. But anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Rachel

15. “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” —Matthew 7:15

Harold Camping is a false teacher – This excerpt is from the website equip.org: “Harold Camping is the president of Family Radio. He teaches that God has done away with the church, and thus there should be no more local congregations, elders, deacons, and ordinances such as baptism or the Lord’s Supper. He maintains that the Holy Spirit has left the church as an empty shell with no power to proclaim the gospel. Because Camping calls his followers to flee the churches and form fellowships around his teachings, Christians must understand what the Bible teaches about the church and what the proper means of biblical interpretation are in order to counter Camping’s false teachings.”
    If you are listening to him – I would flee from this false teacher…..and quickly.
    Best regards, Judy