Peace, peace, where there is no peace!

Posted by appolus on January 7, 2016

I sense the darkness.Even now I can see that it is slowly surrounding the saints. It has its eye on every saint I believe. I can hear the world cry out in victory, in a brotherhood of man moment, a revisiting of the tower of Babel if you like. Just beyond the horizon I see men and women and children around the world holding hands and exchanging gifts in celebration of the coming together of man. Can you hear them crying out ” peace at last, peace at last.” Yet, a relatively small number of saints will know that there is no peace, this great delusion which is and will swallow up the great religions of the world will also swallow up the world and so much of Christendom.

5 Responses to “Peace, peace, where there is no peace!”

1. afchief said

I sense the same thing, but more so in lawlessness (which is darkness). We have a completely lawless and godless government, media and education system now leading people astray. I see even saints being deceived. We must put on the whole armor of God and pray. We must ask for wisdom and discernment. We must rest in Him. Our time on this earth is short!!!

Afchief writes “We must put on the whole armor of God and pray. We must ask for wisdom and discernment. We must rest in Him. Our time on this earth is short!!!” Amen brother, amen. Can you share how your tests came out the other day brother? I have remembered you in my prayers and I am sure others have been too………….bro Frank

• afchief said

I will not find out until next week. My Urologist thinks I now have Prostate cancer which is pushing into my bladder. If so, he wants to remove both. I’m praying that the results come back negative. I have lots of people praying for me and I will rest in the Lord. To God be the Glory!!!!!

” I have lots of people praying for me and I will rest in the Lord. To God be the Glory!!!!!” Amen brother, you are and have been in my own prayers, To God be the glory indeed!!!………….bro Frank

2. immo51 said

A must read for all of those who have been called out of the “man-made” church system.