Do not remain silent-go through the gates!

Posted by appolus on July 10, 2013

For many saints today, as they survey the land and as they walk through many trials and tribulations, it is not always easy to rest in the fact that the Lord delights in you. Today I want to take time to encourage you. You know that in you is a burning word. You cannot keep silent. You cannot relent as others seem to. Even although much of Christendom is mocked by the world and rightly so. Even although the Lord is blasphemed by those of the world because of the low condition of Christianity, God still has a people who cannot remain silent. The Lord says to you today ……………

I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who will not always be silent all the day nor all the night; you who remember Jehovah, do not be silent. And give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.( Isa 62-6-7)

Brothers and sisters, this is Gods word to us in this day. Do not remain silent even although you may have suffered much for your stand. Continue to come before the Lord and give Him no rest until He establishes and brings to pass His will in His people. God has commanded that we give Him no peace. He has encouraged us to keep coming to Him and praying for the Church, even although as we survey the land we see great desolation. Can I tell you today that God has given us great promises for His own. He says, so it shall come to pass, that the her righteousness shall go forth as brightness and her salvation will be as a lamp that burns. He tells us that we have a crown of glory and that we shall be as a royal diadem in His hand. When the world looks at the church they shall no longer mock or laugh derisively.

Now, they may hate us and come against us with a great fury, but we shall not be ignored because the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon us. The world will see a people who the Lord delights in and that He has called His own. For too long they have seen a body of people who look just as they look, that are no different from them, but the Lord still has a people that are as yet, for the most part, hidden. Yet when He pours out His Spirit upon His people, when He embraces them for all the world to see, then they shall see a people, a bride, ready to receive her Bridegroom.

And so brothers and sisters. Do not remain silent. Speak to what burns in your bones. The Lord says to you to go through the gates. God is throwing open the gates of Babylon, the gates of the world, and calling His people out. Do not be afraid, come out of her, go through the gates and leave Babylon behind. Others will follow but first there must be a remnant that leads. Prior to the Lord Jesus coming the first time, John the Baptist took His place in the wilderness and He prepared the way of the Lord. There was a work of repentance in the land prior to the Lord Jesus coming and He brought a fire to the work of John the Baptist. As it was then, so it is now. John rejoiced to see the Lord coming and proclaimed ” Behold the lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world.”

And so we have been called to prepare a highway. We have been told to ” build up the highway,” ” take out the stones,” and I love this part “lift up a banner for the peoples.” Brothers and sisters, our salvation is coming. Jesus is coming again in all of His glory and He has His reward in His hand. He has sent before Him a holy people, a people redeemed of the Lord to carry out this work and the Lord says to you today that you have not been forsaken and that He is coming for His Bride, remain faithful and true to your calling and where He leads yo must follow. Go through the gates today brothers and sisters. Do not look back, lift up your eyes for your salvation draws nigh.

16 Responses to “Do not remain silent-go through the gates!”

1. Pieter said

In my country, people from various walks may be angered so much that my life could be in danger, for speaking out. We cannot be complacent and we need to be prepared to die for our Lord and His cause. Read this post and see the pure hatred, then see how I step in between the warring parties. Comments and criticism welcome.

Is it our job to compete with the rest of the world in numbers, then create poverty in doing so, then wage war because we are angry about poverty?

• Pieter said

Sorry, that sentence “is it our job to…..” doesn’t belong in here, ignore. It is part of the post I made, see if you follow that link.

Perhaps a good time to also pray that the few million true Christians in South Africa take up the responsibility to heal a nation. We need true repentant revival.

Dear brother Pieter, just wanted to say hi to you brother and welcome you here. I have been a wee bit busy in the last few days but I have read all of your comments. It seems that you live in South Africa? I am not sure of the state of Christendom there but it sounds much the same as here in the States and in the west in general. I believe the best advice and encouragement I could give you brother is what the sister wrote here. They will know us by our love, they will. And as the Lord begins to pour pour out His Spirit on His remnant saints, the love of God will increase in their hearts for a lost and dying world, one that is getting darker by the minute. Of course, if they rejected the love of our Lord Jesus Himself, then they will reject us, although we can do nothing more that act according to our natures. And if our natures have been and is being refined in the fires of wilderness walking and being misunderstood and persecuted, then we will shine all the more like the true treasure of heaven. And although it may even seem that we have been forsaken for a season, we soon learn that there is ” 7000,” so to speak that have not bowed the knee to Baal. As for dictators and false messiah’s, these are the Lord’s concern brother, just as Nero, who hated Christians probably more than any other leader, was the Lord’s concern. Yet Paul writes in His epistles to respect authority, and of course Nero was in charge at that time. I think once we realize that God is raising up a generation that will not only ” arise and shine,” but are also being prepared to be a true witness/martyr , then our concerns about authorities will fade away. We both know that the gates of hell shall not prevail against us and that we will tear down those very gates as we render love for evil. ” Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.” It is a great easing of our burdens to know that justice is the Lord’s and none are beyond His jurisdiction. I love you brother Pieter and my prayers are with you and your family and your nation. I am convinced that in every town and in every city and village through out South Africa there will be genuine saints who , even although they would have to die, would never bow the knee to the gods of this world. I have included below a portion of a letter from a saint from 1557 who, when he wrote this letter, had already spent three years in a dungeon, and that was after having lost all of his worldly possessions. He had been cruelly tortured in order for him to recant his faith, which he never did. Just three short weeks after this letter he was to be and was burned at the stake. Listen to the Spirit speak through this brother and be encouraged today my brother………………………………

To my beloved brethren and fellow servants of Jesus Christ, who have gone out of Babylon unto mount Zion, whose names I do not omit without cause, grace, peace and mercy from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. Amen. In order somewhat to sweeten or take away the pain which you suffer on my account, I would communicate to you the sweetness which I experience, that you may rejoice with me, and shout for joy with thanksgiving in the presence of the Lord. I will tell to the world an incredible thing, namely, that I have found infinite sweetness in the bowels of the lion. And who will in any wise believe what I am going to relate here? Who can believe it?

In a dark hole I have found pleasure; in a place of bitterness and death, rest and hope of salvation; in the abyss or depths of hell, joy; where others weep, I have laughed; where others fear, I have found strength; who will believe this? In a state of misery I have had very great delight; in a lonely corner I have had most glorious company, and in the severest bond, great rest. All these things, my fellow brethren in Jesus Christ, the gracious hand of God has given me. Behold, He that at first was far from me, is now with me, and Him whom I knew but a little, I now see clearly; to whom I once looked from afar, Him I now behold as present; He for whom I longed, now offers me His hand; He comforts me; He fills me with joy; He drives from me bitterness, and renews within me strength and sweetness; He makes me well; He sustains me; He helps me up; He strengthens me. Oh, how good is the Lord, who does not suffer His servants to be tempted above that they are able I Oh, how easy, pleasant and sweet is His yoke I Is there any like God the Most High, who sustains and refreshes those that are tempted? He heals them that are bruised and wounded, and restores them altogether. Isa. 41; 43:20. None is like Him. Learn, most beloved brethren, how sweet the Lord is, how faithful and merciful; who visits His servants in trial (Isa. 43:2); who humbles Himself and condescends to be with us in our huts and humble abodes. He gives us a cheerful mind and peacef ul heart.

• Pieter said

Thank you, Appolus, yes I am in South Africa. There are so many churches, so many renewal movements, even some of the more famous “international brand” churches. There is much going on in church services and it isn’t as if our nation doesn’t know Jesus. It seems it is more about them getting Him to serve them, as the prosperity teaching and being coddled by the church is of more importance than anything else.

What, to me, is shocking, is to see the way in which humankind is serving its own interest and even God has to “adapt or die.” He must be having a full-time job just meeting everybody’s urgent and pressing demands.

The remnant – how small that remnant is, is something I have great difficulty in getting used to. My Dad returned from a senior citizen’s meeting at his church in the town where he lives (Americans would call that a city) and he commented that “we see so many faces in church, yet we know that we will only see a few of them in heaven.” My Dad is not even remotely on the same page as me, yet even he sees this.

The Lord speaks to me in these nightly videos and He has shown me things about South- and North America. The remnant is counted in double figures in most villages and towns; wherever I saw myself going to speak to people, I was shown to bind a devil first and then commune with 10-20 folks at a time. The rest of the population simply don’t even appear in these scenes.

We are the Elijah generation, we are the Johns the baptist of the modern day. I always expected a multitude and, as the death robe’s pockets are deep, I expected to fill them with plentiful souls. Maybe my greed for seeing heaven filled up is too ambitious; too many want to serve their own purpose.

Jesus said in Matthew 7:21-23 that only those doing the will of the Father will enter His kingdom. So we have the Word and the Spirit to guide us but, if we don’t allow this, I think that we are at great risk. Even so, obeying Him out of love and not because of a legalistic view, is what I think counts most. That inclination to please Him out of love, as He had placed His love in us.

We have no friends and family left, no church, no body of believers, only a very tiresome struggle for survival and no fellowship. I think that some in first world countries who think that they are having a hard time just have not experienced the immense challenges that we are facing in the third world.

And, seemingly , the healthiest churches are those behind the bamboo curtain, or underground ones, all of these persecuted, of course. Perhaps a relatively luxurious life does spoil a bit.

The Lord has a place that need to be prepared for the remnant in dark days to come and yet the means to act upon this simply remains evasive. I am reluctant to share this vision out in the open as well, so I do not know how to go about it.

Amen Peiter. We may at some point in the future lose every friend we have and yet I am reminded of the old son ” though none go with me, still I will follow.” I just want to encourage you brother. The Lord is with you, even although most have run after Baal, He does have a remnant. Come before Him continually and pray that He would fill you with His Love, to be as wise as a servant but as harmless as a dove. All of the systems of this world are corrupt and they have all just about ran their course. Some obviously are worse Han others and some of us dwell in lands where we are not hunted down and persecuted. many precious saint, even as I write this, languish in a shipping container or cell or dungeon for nothing more than their faith in Jesus. We in the west have not faced that kind of persecution for a couple of centuries, but I believe in my spirit that worldwide persecution, such has not been seen before, is coming upon us. Yet, our God is a good God and is preparing us, His children, for a violent separation from the world. Th world, in all its many guises, including that which passes for Christianity, will come against us in a fashion that has never been seen before. Why? Because the King of glory is coming. The prince of darkness knows that his time is short. The darkness shall try , once and for all, to destroy the light in the world. But, praise God, no matter how dark it gets, it is not possible for darkness to consume light. Even physics tells us that darkness ultimately has no power, it is merely the absence of light. And so the gates of hell in all its many forms and at its most powerful will not and cannot prevail against the Body of Christ for we as a people will be driven further into the arms of our Heavenly Father and Jesus our Lord, the commander of the heavenly hosts goes before us as the Lion of Judah. First comes the Lamb, then comes the Lion, as it was with The Lord, so shall it be with us. They hated Him and killed Him, they will hate and kill us too. And the only thing that ends this is The Lord returning in all His glory, praise God, come Lord Jesus……………bro Frank

• david said

Brothers and sisters,
          I want to say I have run into many a saint in the past few years. Those who have obtained a faith like unto the apostles, not by merit, but by the choosing of God (1 Peter 1:1). Many of us have been shown by way of dreams, and the Word of God what our lot in life will be in these end times.

We living here in the U.S. are the Laodicean church. I do not care how much you want to be of another church, this is our Lot, and the sooner you realize this, the sooner you will appreciate the discipline that the Lord will bring upon us. Our overcoming is the same overcoming which Jesus had to overcome, and that is the seduction of Babylon and its whoring. Satan promised him relief from hunger, all the Kingdoms of the earth, and rescue from death. The other churches will not face this seduction, but will instead face persecution. Our brothers in the middle east are and have been facing this for centuries.

From amongst these churches around the world, Saints are chosen by Lot to be a testimony/Martyr unto the Lord. If this is you, he will be preparing you now through hardship and discipline and refining as of Gold and Silver. I Had an analogy placed before me by a Sister in Christ who had visited a silversmith. As he heated the ingot of silver, and hammered it and then repeated the process, she asked him “how do you know when it is done?” He said “when I see my reflection in the metal.”

Keep this analogy in mind, and rejoice in the face of the adversity that is thrown your way, as the letter pointed out above, and as Jesus is the silversmith, and we are his workmanship. Amen

God bless you all, and thank you Pieter for leading me here. (revelation 12:11)

Amen brother. I think if you check out the multiple articles on this site about the remnant, you will see that they prepare the saints for what is to come…….bro Frank

• Pieter said

Ps 119:68-71
            Before I was in trouble I went out of the way; but now I keep your word.
            68  ¶You are good, and your works are good; give me knowledge of your rules.
            69  ¶The men of pride have said false things about me; but I will keep your orders in my heart.
            70  Their hearts are shut up with fat; but my delight is in your law.
            71  ¶It is good for me to have been through trouble; so that I might come to the knowledge of your rules.

Mmm….been there, done that, got the T-shirt, the cap and the club card! :) Beloved in Christ Jesus, become obstinate and refuse to throw in the towel. Cling to Jesus like a magnet and never, never and never ever give up hope and faith. As I am not talking from anything remotely comfortable, this good advice comes after well over a decade of persecution, extreme trials and tribulation, abuse, etc.

Sometimes people at church can be the most damaging and shoot the wounded. Do not despair as my family and I can attest from practical experience that He will never let you down. There always will be a way out for you. Through faith and His grace, we have achieved immense success in ministering to others randomly, in reaching out to the poor, whilst at the bottom level of Maslow’s little pyramid, yet functioning at the top!

I am from South Africa. We have diamonds here, lots of it. These gemstones were formed under immense pressure and heat. Even though diamonds are very hard and tough, it needs to be cut and polished in order to find its beauty. Only diamond can cut diamond, anything else is simply not hard enough. If you feel pressure, if you are in the furnace, just know that this process will bring your beauty to the surface.

2. Lynn Clark said

Thank You Frank for this beautiful exortation. Some of us have been out for awhile now and I too have been calling those whom have departed from the apostate church too – STEP FORTH! – the day of the Lord commeth!

T Lord does a wonderful precious work to a surrendered saint of God, stripping away our flesh, preparing us for the wedding banquet, a bride without spot or wrinkle, ready for his prophesied purpose! but we were never to stay in the dessert forever, God has a plan and his plan has always been relational first, between he and his saint, fully joined to his Son our Lord and Savior, but there is also a purpose, we too must go and pave the way of the Lord, making the pathway straight, and calling people to repentance and to turn from their sins to embrace the Beheld Lamb of God whom has come to save the world. Coming out must never end in the dessert forever as the Israelites whom never saw the promised land, resulting in our loss of witness our lamps depleated of oil.

Coming out of the dessert as the Holy spirit leads, requires a daily, continueal relationship with the one whom has saved us and a continued in-filling of the Holy Spirit, a sent one of God into the world around us as Christ’s disciples his feet his hands going forth as Jesus to seek and save the lost among us by the power of the Holy Spirits conviction, in our message of salvation.

We saints were created to walk in the likeness of Jesus Christ himself, they must see Christ in us and be attracted to Jesus as our walk becomes a reflection of Christ himself.

Let us not forsake the gathering of the saints together, let us encourage each other in Christ, our message surrounded by his unfailing love for his bride, his precious Remnant , encourage each other just how precious a gift it is, he has captured our hearts our minds, nothing can take his bride out of his hand, nor steal her passion for Jesus, he will never leave nor forsake her, We must fervently and joyfully proclaim he is coming again! looking for his coming desire his coming, in all his glory, for his saints, that we shall be forever with our Lord.

Oh saints lift Jesus high and lifted up, that the earth may be full of his Glory.
    Come Lord Jesus Come.
    Amen, So be it Lord.

• Pieter said

Lynn

[Let us not forsake the gathering of the saints ]

Difficult in practice if you have become an outcast and nobody wants you. I can write volumes on my family’s efforts to find true believers to fellowship with. The internet and spaces like this is where it now happens and even so, some of these sites get trolled by interlopers who want to divide and bring discord. In the end, in a city of well over 3.5 million residents, 80% of which are Christian, we remain alone and as outcasts.

This is while my nation and Christians around the world await the news of the death of yet another false messiah, one with the blood of many innocent on his hands, deeds that he never even was arrested for, as he did this while inside. Jesus hardly ever gets a mention here, it is just this atheist communist vibe sweeping the country. And 80% said during the last census (2011) that they are Christian.

Where does one go where there is no idol worship, no pastor worship, just shared faith in Christ Jesus?

Dear sister, wonderfully said. I say amen to every word. May the saints learn from your reply. It strikes me that you are speaking from experience and that experience and refining has brought you to a wonderful place, praise the Lord………………….bro Frank

3. Lynn Clark said

Dear brother Pieter I do know where you are coming from, and I hear your hurt, see I have also been there too have cried for fellowship, have been branded by many myself, but the Lord does have his Remnant and the first thing you can do is begin to pray for her, I can feel her closeness touching my heart as I begin to pray for her, knowing she is out there, and I begin to weep for many whom are in prison, torchered for Jesus Christ today and my heart cries out to the Lord and I see Jesus and his pain and his love for them, and I know they are ok, he is there forever for them, true it is not face to face but it is heart to heart spirit to spirit, in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our hearts become one.

Please consider, if we have to go to the streets, and preach the gospel and feed the hungry, and by the power and grace of God one gets saved and delivered, you now have a brother in Christ in need of your discipling in need of a real saint, to teach them right out of Gods word, loving one another, setting them on the right path and you have fellowship.

perhaps a small home group of two or three, when two or three are together he is in our midst as we speak of him as we are seeking him together, having communion together, eating and worshipping together, in agape fellowship, comforting one another encouraging one another.

Brother I have been blessed with just three face to face, saints of God, yet I believe the Lord is about to change this, there are hundreds of thousands or more whom have left the apostate church, whom have been in the dessert for a long time, and it is dawning a new day, when the Lord is going to require we GO FOURTH! the details are his, and we must be ready, and we are going to be able to recognize his true remnant there will be no mistaking her, and it has always been the Lords plan that we do not forsake the gathering together, and I believe you will see this to begin to happen all across this earth. Some today are driving long distances several times a year, to have the joy of true fellowship, to treasure these precious saints as does our Lord, and for the building up and strengthening of the body of Christ.

I saw where you can write to other Christians in other countries that are persecuted for Christ to encourage them and have real heart fellowship for it is even harder for them to freely go out and even fear for their lives because they are a Christian, whom feel very lonely themselves..

I think it all boils down to just putting your life in his hands and allowing him to have free reign in our lives trusting in him, and when lonely he is always there with outstretched hands no one truly satisfies like Jesus, and yet he understands our hunger for the brothern ask in faith and the lord will open the door and let us be praying for you and others that the Lord will provide our hearts desire to be with others,and draw his remnant together.

I have found out when I am saddened it is always the Lord I cling too knowing in my tears knowing in his presence there is peace.
    Blessings, lynn

• Pieter said

In my country, there are laws that exclude me from finding a job. I have been retrenched when I became partially disabled 15 years ago and have been “on the run” ever since, lost all we owned due to fellow Christians and lived outside with my little family for very long. We make a living by making beadwork and we need to sell this to pay every day’s terribly high rent. As we have nothing, we cannot pass credit clearance to rent an apartment. As a result, we are living in a shared house where we pay an expensive daily rate. We do minister as we go and we have established rapport with many young people, who even call my wife and I “Mom & Dad.” It is not that we are doing nothing; every step to earn bread and shelter is a step taken to spread His truth.

Even so, we become weary as this is a seven day per week thing, with having to walk long distances, stay up at night to make stuff to sell later in the day.

Someone from Canada did assist us for a while but that same person was being very rude; she was entangled in the Kundalini spirit thing and refused to get clean from that. Her influence became an obstacle to our future ministry and calling, so we had to let her go.

My purpose and calling is to earn much, so that I can fund my part of rebuilding the spiritual temple, a tad long to explain here, but it is a major project that has been waiting in the wings forever.

How do you start a small fellowship when NOBODY wants you? People trample us because we are desperately poor, WE have invited so many to join us but nobody seems to be interested. Our own hectic struggle for survival also caused my wife, son and myself to even stop praying together, as we simply cannot find a mutual time together. My son work as production manager in a nightclub, which is where he also ministers to young people who become suicidal, for instance. He works seven days a week and then he also started a skateboarding initiative to get the youth off gangsterism and crime. He comes hom at around 4-5am, totally spent. Then my wide leaves at around 9am and return about 12 hours later, then have to make jewellery on order. If we don’t pay a day’s rent, we are out on the street (again) as we have been “relocated” 36 times in a few years. By grace of God we have been in this shared facility for four years now, where we have ministered to many who came and went.

Having a job with a salary and an apartment or own home sounds like heaven to us; it is ridiculous to have to fight for survival while having a calling as funder and paymaster for His sake. God did provide, the opportunities were there. The fellow Christians who needed to do their bit, did their own thing and not listened to His guidance. This is the BIGGEST problem with Christians as they simply act upon their own insight and they do not consult God. It frustrates me to see how arrogant our walk of faith can be. This is why Jesus said what He did in Matthew 7/;21-23. Too many Christian are NOT serving Him but are doing as they think best, which is not good enough, as it makes them disobedient despite good intentions. I have had the most fantastic opportunities in Africa, in communities owning land where there are hidden treasures. Getting involved in mineral exploitation, which is my calling, would bring funding to His work and, at the same time, also establish evangelism and missionary work to uplift the communities around the proposed mining sites.

I don’t want to go into the details as the things that kept us from doing this were horrendous and it had taken me four years now just to begin healing from the wounds. We have been abused verbally and physically by the church, been arrested and assaulted by the police after Christians who were doing crime, laid false charges. In the event, the district attorney saw what was going on and we were exonerated, but I was left with broken bones in my body, our family and friends deserted us. Someone from America contacted churches in our area and saw for themselves that pastors were not prepared to even make contact with us.

I went to His Life church and asked for someone to pray with me. I was told to “come back week after next as they were feeding the aliens.”

In our severe poverty, we have many times gave our very last food to others and went hungry ourselves. I have many food allergies and an auto-immune disease,became diabetic due to our unhealthy lifestyle, on top of the medical disability.

So many churches where we went to, this happened: they sensed His blessing upon us and interpreted it as wealth, then manipulated us so that they could make money out of us, in our dire circumstances!

Yes, we go forth, we teach as we go, we share despite being desperately poor and we do change lives around us. It is not that we are unsophisticated, ignorant or lazy. We know our duty and we don’t skimp on that. All I am saying is this:

WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE OUR FELLOWSHIP GROUP AS THE LEADER CAME TO OUR HOUSE AND SAID THAT WE HAD “TOO MUCH FAITH!”

That is the saddest thing I ever experienced, also the most ridiculous thing I have ever found in a church.

Meanwhile, due to disobedience, His work does not get done and time is running out; I know what is coming for the USA and I know what to be doing about it; yet the breakthrough in business so far did not come, as that is what is needed to start the project of preparing a place in the wilderness.

It could become your place, some time in future. (With “your”, I mean “the remnant.”)

4. Lynn Clark said

Brother Pieter, did I miss understand you, are you in another country not the USA? Keeping you in my prayers.

• Pieter said

Hi Lynn, yes, there is a tiny little world outside the big ol’ USA :) :) South Africa, in this instance. Always interesting to see,from the outside, how the USA is seen as the global bastion of Christianity, even though the apostasy and heresy is also obvious. You guys are way better off than you may think. My country is (used to be, at least) to Africa what the USA is to the world. We have one serious complication and that is the effect of the evil that Karl Marx had sown here in Cape Town in the 1850′s. Ever since, it has been a major battle to keep the country out of communist hands, as the latter rule Africa by proxy from Asia and Eastern Europe. Christianity here is driven by wrong perceptions, based upon popular opinions that are remote from the truth.

This place is described in Isaiah 18 and we are supposed to become a safe haven for the remnant in days to come, when living in your neck of the woods may become too dangerous. Satan knows it and he has been trying to thwart God’s plans, of course.

For the sake of true Christianity, we need true repentant revival – instead, like in Israel in the days of Jesus, people are looking for political solutions. They don’t understand the problem and neither do they see what solution is freely available.

Thanks for the prayers!

• Pieter said

Perhaps I can share this, as this is part of my going forth, in an effort to reach others. We physically live in between a Jewish settlement and a Muslim one. Don’t tell me that God doesn’t have a sense of humour! :)

Act of Love – A Creation Perspective
      Perfect.
      Our Lord is Perfect.
      He also is Love.
      He needs nothing as He is complete.
      Love has no meaning unless it is shared.
      To share Love, He created us.
      Creation was perfect.
      We were created in His image.
      He is Spirit and so are we.
      He is sovereign and so are we.
      Sovereignty means we can make choices independently.
      To make choices, there has to be options.
      This is why Evil exists, so that we can choose.
      Creation was perfect.
      There were no seasons, only 300 days of equal length.
      It never rained and earth was covered in cloud.
      Animals did not fear man, as both were herbivores – Genesis teaches that even lions ate grass “given as meat unto them.”
      Man was given choices and warned of the consequences of making the wrong ones.
      Despite perfection to his avail, man chose Evil over Love.
      Earth was cursed as the result.
      We are reminded of this curse every 28 days.
      There is decay and effort.
      There is war and terror.
      There is disease and disability.
      There is disaster and turmoil.
      There is litter and waste.
      There is conviction and eternal suffering.
      Man was evicted from Paradise.
      Exiled.
      The Word teaches that hell was never intended for humans but for Satan and his fallen angels.
      Now, our Love has to see His beloved go to waste, go into the eternal pit of condemnation and torture.
      He sent prophets and judges calling man to obedience, to return to the Father.
      Man deliberately rejected His approaches.
      He gave laws but man could not comply.
      Laws were only given to prove to man his own inability, his own incapacity to obey. Laws were not to start a new religion.
      Man either could not follow the laws or chose not to. The law proved man to be imperfect.
      Man was lost.
      Man needed redemption.
      Man needed restitution.
      Man needed restoration.
      God proved to man that mankind could not save itself.
      He then took the burden upon Himself, to liberate man from sin and death. Still, a selfless act of love.
      He came to us as “the Son of Man”
      He shed His blood, as life is therein, to redeem us.
      He ended ritual sacrifice as He became the sacrifice.
      He ended the law as He became the law.
      He ended the Sabbath as He is the Sabbath.
      We are now with Him forever, if we are reborn, as we have eternal life.
      Eternal life is resting from sin, Jesus is our rest.
      If we love Him, we will rest in Him.
      If we love Him, His “law” will rule our hearts.
      The Ten Commandments were perfected through the New Covenant.
      Love your Lord with all your heart.
      Love your neighbour like yourself.
      Love will rule out murder and strife.
      Love will rule out corruption and greed.
      Love will rule out dissent and divorce.
      Love will rule out partiality and bear unity.
      Love will heal wounds and not wage war.
      Love will never covet.
      Love will not gossip or slander.
      Love will not manipulate.
      Love will overcome fear.
      Through Love, Jesus Christ restored us to the legal status of innocent perfection prior to sin.
      We are deemed to be perfect.
      We have been liberated.
      We have been set free.
      Why do His children riot?
      Why do His children go on strike?
      Why on this earth do we not accept the Love that offers us Grace?
      Why do we not accept our pardon?
      Why do we torture and maim, be it in body or in spirit?
      Let us accept His grace.
      Let us return to Him in Love.
      Let us Love Love.
      As God is Love!
      Out of Love, let us be led by His Spirit
      Out of Love, let us obey His will
      Out of Love, let us bring Him joy
      Out of Love, let us draw others to Him
      Out of Love, let us line the deep pockets of the death robe with jewels
      Jewels like yourself
      Jewels such as others like you
      Let us go to Him
      Let us embrace Him
      Let us become one with Him
      As He wants to be One with us!
      Such is the need of Love
      Complete Love.